This is a track from one of her bhagyas... 😭
What’s the track?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This is a track from one of her bhagyas... 😭
What’s the track?
bcz she is...Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
I’m really sorry but Aamna looks too old in front of Parth
Is komo still in her banjaran look or she changed??🤔
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
I’m really sorry but Aamna looks too old in front of Parth
Maybe that is why EK casted Hina,Aamna as Komo 😆 She might not have wanted the pair to click
Is komo still in her banjaran look or she changed??🤔
Bit changed 😆
Originally posted by: ifmember
What is her MG theory ?!
Anu playing mind games with Kom
What is going on in the show?
Kuch bhi ho..I hope Anurag is not blackmailed into yet another marriage🤓 I saw helplessness on his face in the precap...
Anu ko ML paka hua hai the way he is repeating stuff i think vo kal batayege. Dekhte hai age kya hota hai. One is for sure that pre is not going anywhere now since they know she is pregnant. At least nivi kakababu and anupam belives her no matter what.