Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Mmm i think we have to wait n see only nandu... they are showing different shades everyday.. 

@bold - same worry yaar.. but i'm holding on to the symbolization of mishbir together burning the ravaan... mishti needs atleast a single strong proof for her to discuss this with abir.. he trusts baba alot she cant simply go n say to abir she herself said in today epi why she is not sure on how n what to say to abir... 

@bold: Yes! Optimism ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I agree, she does need to get proof. Let's see what happens (maybe she will get Baba's reports and show Abir)

Just have to wait this track out

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

ahhh a nice breath of positivity and optimism, thankyou Uru ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—

I also agree there were some really odd, confusing and illogical parts of today's detective episode ๐Ÿ˜ณ

@bold: that's exactly right!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ None of us know the actual real truth in the past, til then we are only making assumptions based on what the writers and makers are showing us now - which can be just confusing and playing with our minds more  But one thing for sure is no one, NO ONE in RV house loves Abir unconditionally. Everyone seems to have their own agenda. (except our pyaara Jugnu bhaiyaaโค๏ธ)

Yes, I'm also just going to wait and see what the writers have in store for us. #fingerscrossed they untangle this whole mess properly, so that we can enjoy mishbir's wedding preparations and shaadi track thoroughly 

Anytime nandu๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—totally agree with you ... !!

Bold -  yes just like abir says " life ek novel jaisi hai, kal kya hai kisse pata..." so let's wait for the page to unfold .. till then sit back relax and enjoy ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Makers have given perfect closures to tracks , so we can hope for the best !

Bujee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

hey raji.. 

hw are you.. was missing you n ur gif yaar.. 

her dress i think its bcoz of the closed neck.. even i dont this dress much.. 

Ho diya doing good how abt u ? I am afraid am losing interest with this detective mode in show....kuch tho +ve hona chahiye ..all hopes were on baba track and i personally feel its a khichidi WAH dey turned him also into grey white black 

Image result for happy khichdi gif

so just reading updates and sometime watching in ff mode until something interesting comes up

personal front ...happy diwali to u n family dear 

Image result for diwali snacks

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bujee09

Ho diya doing good how abt u ? I am afraid am losing interest with this detective mode in show....kuch tho +ve hona chahiye ..all hopes were on baba track and i personally feel its a khichidi WAH dey turned him also into grey white black 

Image result for happy khichdi gif

so just reading updates and sometime watching in ff mode until something interesting comes up

personal front ...happy diwali to u n family dear 

Image result for diwali snacks

i'm good too raji its so nice to see you here... awesome gif yaar ๐Ÿ˜† yaar they are dragging the mystery so much.... cant comment on baba completely now until past is revealed... they need to balance the epi... 

@bold - perfect yaar... i suggested the same yesterday in AT... i cant stop myself from watching epi.. but if we feel interest is reducing then take a break watch in bits after reading review the best option... good days are not far.. 

Raji thank you yaar... and wish you happy happy diwali to you n family... ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ celebrate with lotzzz of sweets n love.. โค๏ธ

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Ohh Okk, Ha jis hisaab se unki white washing Ho rahi hai, Wo Shayad keh de ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Zarur hoga dekhna...benba is so calm with kuhu...mishti ke liye bhi pyaar jagega๐Ÿ˜Ž

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Zarur hoga dekhna...benba is so calm with kuhu...mishti ke liye bhi pyaar jagega๐Ÿ˜Ž

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚I am so looking forward to this 

Fauzi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Uru... Ur dp & signature is jus๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคฃ

divvk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Divi๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— but I really liked today's episode sans mishti's James bond avatar๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Bold- exactly...that was the stupidest thing ever ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Meenu knew about this ...she could have shared this with abir... what was she waiting for ...Christmas? ๐Ÿคฃ

I thing mishti is trying to test baba here... that's why she is trying to go against his request...idk..let's wait for tomorrow's episode ๐Ÿ˜†...that's nothing new...Sab Mishti ki wajah se hota hai...now we all should be used to it ๐Ÿ˜†

Lol.. ya probably Diwali dhamaka๐Ÿ˜†ya Mishti blame game torture is going overboard now.. let's see

divvk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Arey divi that was airlines passenger database not red pear's client database ... aisa mujhe laga haan ..since that employee was speaking about airlines database 

Oh I didn't pay close attention to that but whole airline list, these guys have is it?

Baba takes Meenu necklace for paying that villager but can afford for traveling to Rajkot frequently?? Just so illogical.. lol

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

What is wrong with YRHPK makers? Can't believe they are promoting their sponsors Manyavar like this. Instead of Ranveer Singh,Atul was trying all the kurtas and speaking the same dialogues. Haye re kismat.