Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: divvk

Haha thanks for the positivity, UruπŸ€—

Yes.. Abir, Kunal and Jugnu was good.. Kunal doesn't have even 1 %guilt of making Abir feel this way.

Haha.. so true .. Mishti in shower🀣lol..

ya Abir was clear in his decision.. though seed was sown by baba.. 

Mishti's detective thing.. man it was the most illogical thing.. what's it that mehul only use red pair travels for travel?? I mean really? Everything Meenu knew and why did they talk about him returning from jail to Rajkot as if it's the first time he is coming. It was just so illogical!!!

Meenu, the mahan avatar part 2.... So true.. suddenly, Abir has become more important for her.. 

I know we will get cycle race thing tomorrow but too much drama suspense and Mishti to be blamed next is just irritating and frustrating..

DiviπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— but I really liked today's episode sans mishti's James bond avatar🀣🀣

Bold- exactly...that was the stupidest thing ever πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Meenu knew about this ...she could have shared this with abir... what was she waiting for ...Christmas? πŸ€£

I thing mishti is trying to test baba here... that's why she is trying to go against his request...idk..let's wait for tomorrow's episode πŸ˜†...that's nothing new...Sab Mishti ki wajah se hota hai...now we all should be used to it πŸ˜†

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Now i know why everyone calls you Guruji,Uru.😊 You are very optimistic about everything.

Par aaj mei bilkul convince nahi hoon. Mujhe aaj ka episode bilkul achi nahi lagi. Upar se aaj toh maine office mei episode dekha colleague ke phone se. 

Unmm what can I say...that's how I see the episodes yaaraπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—β€οΈ

HahaπŸ˜†jayu you can't forget your own strategy...tune kaha tha na episode raat mein dekhne chahie aaram se..better feels aate hain πŸ˜ƒ

...jayu cool down dearπŸ€—...its okay yaar...I mean whatever it is , we have seen tracks getting their perfect closures ...let's be patient and see what makers want to say through this trackπŸ‘πŸΌ

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Spare me the horrorπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Plz I hope after this track she can say mishti ne mera ghar jod diya

Uru it's next to impossible 

Mishti kuhu ke liye jaan bhi de de, fir bhi kuhu ko koi fark nahi padne waala 

In fact mishti ke jaane ke Baad bhi kuhu ki lives mein jo problem hongi, uska blame Wo mishti ki aatma pe daalegi πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Seriously no security on private database of all passengers, usse safe to hamare smart phones hai πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I was enjoying till now  but from tomorrow if there will be bashing mishti again, I really have to skip the epis πŸ™„πŸ™„

And you're right about light hearted things Uru, though I miss light hearted banters of mishbir, atleast they're behaving grown up where they have to be, that's a relief πŸ˜…,and hoping after this track we get some very beautiful light hearted good MishBir moments 

Sahi kaha🀣 Mujhse dekha nahi jaata...app developer ki mummy ka laptop ka yeh haal hai🀣

Haha...I think its mishti's strategy... she wants to see baba's reaction and hence doing all this...yaar mishti ki wajah se yeh to hum first epi se sunte aa rahe hain..isme kya naya hai πŸ˜† it dosent even affect mishti now...why it is affecting us πŸ˜†

M sure we will get some light hearted moments too..come on its mishbir's gordhana....πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

Ya ha ye haal hai toh Twitter pe kya chal raha hai..??? 

🀣🀣🀣

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: divvk

Haha thanks for the positivity, UruπŸ€—

Yes.. Abir, Kunal and Jugnu was good.. Kunal doesn't have even 1 %guilt of making Abir feel this way.

Haha.. so true .. Mishti in shower🀣lol..

ya Abir was clear in his decision.. though seed was sown by baba.. 

Mishti's detective thing.. man it was the most illogical thing.. what's it that mehul only use red pair travels for travel?? I mean really? Everything Meenu knew and why did they talk about him returning from jail to Rajkot as if it's the first time he is coming. It was just so illogical!!!

Meenu, the mahan avatar part 2.... So true.. suddenly, Abir has become more important for her.. 

I know we will get cycle race thing tomorrow but too much drama suspense and Mishti to be blamed next is just irritating and frustrating..

Arey divi that was airlines passenger database not red pear's client database ... aisa mujhe laga haan ..since that employee was speaking about airlines database 

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Uru it's next to impossible 

Mishti kuhu ke liye jaan bhi de de, fir bhi kuhu ko koi fark nahi padne waala 

In fact mishti ke jaane ke Baad bhi kuhu ki lives mein jo problem hongi, uska blame Wo mishti ki aatma pe daalegi πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Arey mein #EkBhram ki nahi benba ki baat ki baat kar rahi thi vaishuπŸ˜†

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Sahi kaha🀣 Mujhse dekha nahi jaata...app developer ki mummy ka laptop ka yeh haal hai🀣

Haha...I think its mishti's strategy... she wants to see baba's reaction and hence doing all this...yaar mishti ki wajah se yeh to hum first epi se sunte aa rahe hain..isme kya naya hai πŸ˜† it dosent even affect mishti now...why it is affecting us πŸ˜†

M sure we will get some light hearted moments too..come on its mishbir's gordhana....πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Bold - πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£exactly yaar, kya din aa Gaye hai business man of the year ki maa ke and mishti had been looking kind of majboor in the precap, hope it's true 

Ha Wo to hai, I think we should get use to it now πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Yup mishbir ki engagement, finally 

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Arey mein #EkBhram ki nahi benba ki baat ki baat kar rahi thi vaishuπŸ˜†

Ohh Okk, Ha jis hisaab se unki white washing Ho rahi hai, Wo Shayad keh de πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Things that I liked:

1. Abir kunal and jugnu scene...no one mentioned about this scene but it actually had lot of unspoken emotions and feelings,  people trying to decode why abir isn't saying anything to kunal,  I think I know why , abir is shown to be someone who is very talkative, who just can't wait to speak , and trust me being a talkative girl myself , kisi se baat na karna is more difficult and bigger punishment for me than jaake uski band bajanaπŸ˜†πŸ˜† I like this strategy by abir, saying it to kunal through jugnu, and somewhere its working courtesy- satellite's constipated expression .. but I know itna kaafi nahi hoga satellite ke liye

2. Mishti abir call conversation and the 3 questions πŸ˜† abir has shower going on in his subconscious mind πŸ˜†

3. I liked that even after baba trying to convince abir, he still didn't  change his decision, abir may blindly love his baba but clearly at the end he takes his own decision, and does what he feels is right 

4. I actually liked mishti today,  though what was shown today was illogical and funny πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But atleast she is not behaving like abir, she isn't blindly trusting anyone, and she trying to figure out on her own without getting influenced by meenu or baba or kunal or abir..she is using her own brain

5. Meenu is taking a 360 degree turn from "main jo bhi karti hun parivaar ke liye karti hun" to " mere liye abir se zyada kuch important nahi" πŸ˜† 

Only one thing that I disliked was ...hey makers it isn't this easy to enter MD's cabin, open the laptop,  get details from database πŸ˜† Information security ka mazak mat udao...πŸ˜† ...  aur agar red 🍐 ke clients ko pata chala ke unka detail itna unsafe hai toh business 26.78% se zyada down jayega πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...instead Cvs should have been more creative and should  have done something else for mishti to get the ticket information

Still I don't know what is baba's real motive money property or taking revenge from meenu... but one thing is for  sure .... loving abir without conditions is definitely not in his list 

Also yes I will wait for tomorrow's episode to see what exactly mishti is trying to do , don't want to draw my conclusions on the basis of 30 sec precap clip πŸ‘πŸΌ

ahhh a nice breath of positivity and optimism, thankyou Uru πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

I also agree there were some really odd, confusing and illogical parts of today's detective episode πŸ˜³

@bold: that's exactly right!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ None of us know the actual real truth in the past, til then we are only making assumptions based on what the writers and makers are showing us now - which can be just confusing and playing with our minds more  But one thing for sure is no one, NO ONE in RV house loves Abir unconditionally. Everyone seems to have their own agenda. (except our pyaara Jugnu bhaiyaa❀️)

Yes, I'm also just going to wait and see what the writers have in store for us. #fingerscrossed they untangle this whole mess properly, so that we can enjoy mishbir's wedding preparations and shaadi track thoroughly