Here is your diet plan Guftagu.
We will start it once Diwali ends.
For the non veg things you can replace them if you are vegetarian 😆
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Here is your diet plan Guftagu.
We will start it once Diwali ends.
For the non veg things you can replace them if you are vegetarian 😆
Guftagu you know Bahubali 1 was premiered in Royal Albert Hall London.
It's the first non english movie to do so.
Prabhas, Anushka, Rana and many other members attended it but the sad thing is I got to see the vids today after so many days. But better late than never😳
And yaa Guftagu Prabhas celebrates his bday today🥳
I am also good 😊
Originally posted by: sheeluneelu
I am also good 😊
Good to know!😳
Good morning Guftagu!!!
P.S- I am velli😆 Hence the post
Yo guftagu! Evening!
How's life?
Still being lazy I see😛
Good evening guys!
How is everyone? How are the holidays going?
Thank you yaa!
I am much better now😳
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Here is your diet plan Guftagu.
We will start it once Diwali ends.
For the non veg things you can replace them if you are vegetarian 😆
Waah! Lag gayi Guftagu ki toh!🤣
And guftagu follows Namik so non veg. is okay for it.😆