The cvs didnt have anything to show after marriage so bas kheech raha.
Second marriage involves adjusting but three of them were pretty settled before marriage .
Coz they had nothing to show suddenly all the characters have taken 360 turn
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
The cvs didnt have anything to show after marriage so bas kheech raha.
Second marriage involves adjusting but three of them were pretty settled before marriage .
Coz they had nothing to show suddenly all the characters have taken 360 turn
not even when he himself has worked so hard to get PB running along with babita Mini NB & HS. does he have no attachment to what he has given his time for.
He helped in setting up PB coz he wanted to see Maa - Beti getting up on their feet and defeating their past.
In a way it was his way of prayaschit. He couldn’t do anything for his Mother but he wanted Mini to succeed.
I don’t think he personally has any attachment to PB.
Originally posted by: U23E6UJ4UDVDKYSX
He helped in setting up PB coz he wanted to see Maa - Beti getting up on their feet and defeating their past.
In a way it was his way of prayaschit. He couldn’t do anything for his Mother but he wanted Mini to succeed.
I don’t think he personally has any attachment to PB.
Loll, if he did then he wouldn't have gotten so offended by Lala wanting to leave the police force to become a rasoiya. 😆
Imarti did not do a very good job in sidharofying Hanuman😆
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Loll, if he did then he wouldn't have gotten so offended by Lala wanting to leave the police force to become a rasoiya. 😆
I know.😆 Ek laat maarunga toh flying Lala ban jayega.
Acc to HS, Police and serving the public >> PB and Cooking.
Originally posted by: MEQVDKZTIQI6TZND
I know.😆 Ek laat maarunga toh flying Lala ban jayega.
Acc to HS, Police and serving the public >> PB and Cooking.
🤣
Yes and why not? After the Mirzasahab story I want him to be 300% focused only in Police job.
Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
Imarti did not do a very good job in sidharofying Hanuman😆
🤣
I know it will boil down to this.
Babita galat. Hanuman galat. Mini galat.
Sahi pata hai kaun hai? Kammo Khatri.
Side mein baithkar popcorn khao, entertainment ke Gunn gao🤣
Originally posted by: C2YILEB4GRGCKS5T
I know.😆 Ek laat maarunga toh flying Lala ban jayega.
Acc to HS, Police and serving the public >> PB and Cooking.
Loll, ab agar Babita 10 mins mein khaana bana sakti hai, toh asaan hi hoga. 😆
Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
🤣
Yes and why not? After the Mirzasahab story I want him to be 300% focused only in Police job.
He will be. But I would love if he has to go and help cut out onions again. 🤣 This time Babita can pochho his aansu. 😆
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Loll, ab agar Babita 10 mins mein khaana bana sakti hai, toh asaan hi hoga. 😆
I know. Khatri- Kammo ke liye isne Gulab Jamun, Gatte ki sabji banai thi. Kaun karta hai itni mehnat woh bhi taane maarne ke liye. Paagal hai Babita. 😆