Sukanyadhar12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Plz continue...
Love your story a lot...
laracroft96 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Hey!!!

Please we all remember you..... Please continue the story..... We are waiting and you left us at cliffhanger... Plzzzz continue soon

sona9654 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LoveAngelsimmy

Hello Everyone,

Well, honestly i dont knw if anybody remembers me anymore or not but just in case this is LoveAngelsimmy here writer of Love is Manan FF. Yes the old 1 yr back story which was slightly liked by few forum ppl.

First thing First so i am really sry for discontinuing my story without any notice but seriously i was too stuck in my everyday office life that i just couldnt come online. I have really not even logged in anymore on the site due to the hectic schedule.

But  now i am literally thinking of continuing the story again... yes yes i knw i said the same  last time but this time i am really serious about it.

So pls let me knw if u guys want it or not and if i dnt receive any enough response then i am thinking of contnuing it on wattpad since most of the ppl are active on that app now.

So pls reply.

sona9654 thumbnail

plzzz continue ur storyyyy plzzz

laracroft96 thumbnail

welcome back again!!!!

please continue with the story all readers are patiently waiting for the next update....

till then