Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Anastasia69

If this is back foot Shukla I don’t even wanna imagine a front foot one  πŸ˜† All the hell will break loose and  these bahu minions along with their chamcha Paras will be running for covers. And 60 minutes bhi Kaam pardjaayege πŸ˜†

In short that will be total madness right? That's what they want to bring out. The real Shukla. He's already like a bull on steroid & anything more will ... 😜

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoPunk

In short that will be total madness right? That's what they want to bring out. The real Shukla. He's already like a bull on steroid & anything more will ... 😜

Well Frankenstein alert! πŸ˜† it’s gonna be epic disaster for the one who brings it to life

UniC0rn thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BebaakBegum

Woh tum karte hoge, Shukla ji se na hobe aisi harkatein.  

The guy got riled up just by Paras spraying on his face(which is a part of task) in today's sneak peekπŸ˜†

What defense? Salman was asking A and he was blabbering B. His biggest problem is his ego and anger and not even he, himself, can deny it, forget his haters.

well said πŸ˜†

DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoPunk

Those who think the caller was brought to insult paras, they are wrong. Remember, the secret plan of Paras & Rashmi was to make Shukla react? As Rashmi said "Front Foot pe akey baat kare" ? Paras said "I know how to do it" ... etc etc....  just before the caller, Salman joked about their plan to Give them a hint. 😜

So BB helped them by exposing this discussion through the caller to make Shukla come on front foot, react & lose control as they were expecting. smiley36

Now Shukla is probably in panic mode as to how much Paras has said, he doesn't know. So let's see what he does! Is he going to chicken πŸ“ out bcoz that might bring more dirt in fore front? Or will he confront Rashmi-Paras? Let's see. πŸ€ͺ

Hey, good points!

Remember in jail, he was telling Sana that the reason he wants her to speak on his behalf during arguments, is that man vs woman doesn't look good.

BB wants big, ugly fights between Paras & SS. 

SoPunk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anastasia69

Well Frankenstein alert! πŸ˜† it’s gonna be epic disaster for the one who brings it to life

That's the idea smiley36 

SoPunk thumbnail

Originally posted by: DespicableMe

Hey, good points!

Remember in jail, he was telling Sana that the reason he wants her to speak on his behalf during arguments, is that man vs woman doesn't look good.

BB wants big, ugly fights between Paras & SS. 

I think BB wanted it between Rashmi-Shukla but if it's between Paras-Shukla & dirty enough for him he'll take it gladly smiley36

SidHearts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

haha lol Paras ki fatti padi hai aaj ke episode me πŸ€£

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

but paras to car ke clearlify kar rha ha πŸ˜†

SidHearts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Paras to gayo bhai.....Paras ki fatti padi thi aur uper se Salman ko kuch bola ghar jana and all

Paras wont reach finale....likh ke le lo

SoPunk thumbnail

Originally posted by: dsptl

haha lol Paras ki fatti padi hai aaj ke episode me πŸ€£

May b you watched Tamil BB once more smiley36

I found him pretty cool on Colors 😜 Even shrilly Aarti couldn't disturb his peace & he handled her insanity pretty smartly smiley36

Edited by SoPunk - 4 years ago