Continue soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE 

Ishmandeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Awesome Wonderful Update.

ishita has full confidence that she'll win the case but she is scared also.

Continue soon 

Thanks for pm.

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 33

Ishita was busy in reading the case file again when Raman entered the room.he saw her engrossed in work and smiled.

Raman-uff,yeh Kya ho raha hai mujhe,Mann kar raha hai dekhta hi rahun isse yaa apni baahon mein bhar loon hamesha ke liye.ishita,u r making me fall in love with u irrevocably.he was lost in his thoughts when he remembered why he came here .it was more then an hour since the morning incident.all had their breakfast half-heartedly while Ishita didn't showed up.she was busy in her work so finally toshiji send him to call her.

He walked to her and sat next to her.she was busy in her work noting down something or other from the case file wearing her spects.raman was just looking at her while she was chewing the pen and tapping it in between.

He was just looking at her while she wasn't looking at him so finally he said-ek hi cheez baar baar padhne se change nahi ho jayegi.

Ishita look at him and said-raman,aap kab aayen??

Raman-jab tum wahin FIR phir se padh rahin thi.

Ishita-just trying to get something from this . kaise phans gaye aap inn sab mein ,Raman.

Raman-bahut problem ho rahi hai naa.mujhe bachana mushkil lag raha hai naa.he said coming near to her.

Ishita-jitna bhi mushkil ho,I will save u.she said keeping her hand on his cheek caressing it slowly.

Raman kept his head on her shoulder and said-mujhe pata hai .but before that have something,tumne subah se kuch nahi khaya,bas gussa kiya hai.kitna gussa hoti ho tum.

Ishita-i feel irritated when I didn't find any evidence .aap mujhe achche se bataiye ,Kya hua tha.

Raman-kuch din pehle Meri company ka ek project complete hua and phir uski payment aayi company ke account mein.

Ishita-ok phir.

Raman-uss account se paise mere aur MD sir ke joint signature se nikal sakte hai but joh payment confirmation call aata hai woh mere phone par aata hai.

Ishita-achcha .

Raman-then sir gave me cheque with his signature to transfer ten crore to another account ,toh Maine usse rakh liya.mujhe time nahi mila bank jaane ka toh I kept it safely aur phir isse pehle ki main kuch samajh paata,I got arrested next day.mujhe pata chala ki uss cheque to encash karwaya gaya hai,saare paise gaayab hai .sir ko lagta hai Maine unka sign Kiya hua cheque kisi ko de diya aur saare paise le liye.toh unhone mujhe arrest karwa diya.he said sadly.

Ishita-interesting,achcha tell me woh cheque aapne sign kiya tha??

Raman thought for a while and said-shayad nahi.amount bhi nahi daala tha,actually sir gave me that cheque aur phir main kaam mein busy ho gaya.

Ishita-yeh kaam bhi toh important tha,isse kyun nahi kiya pehle.

Raman-i was going,but sir ne kuch aur kaam de diya.

Ishita-ok,iska Matlab aapki signature forged ki gayi hai.woh cheque kahan hai??

Raman-i don't know.

Ishita-aur woh aadmi kaun tha,who withdrew the cash.i mean it's a big amount.

Raman-dont know,actually pehle woh amount dusre account mein transfer kiya gaya aur phir wahan se usse withdraw kar account bandh kar diya gaya.uss account ke particulars bhi fake the.

Ishita-ok,Matlab planning bahut din se chal rahi thi.achcha yeh bataiye,amount transfer karne se pehle toh aapko call aayi hogi aur amount transfer karne ke baad message,aapne dhyaan nahi diya.

Raman-may be main busy raha hoon yaa phir call kisi aur ne uthayi ho.he said thinking.

Ishita-kaun,aapke siva kaun aapka phone operate karta hai.

Raman-koi nahi,jab main meeting mein rehta hoon toh phone meri secretary ke pass rehta hai ,but phone password protected hai ,nobody can use it.

Ishita -fingerprint protected hai??

Raman nodded in yes.

Ishita-give me ur phone .

Raman gave her his phone and Ishita noted down something in her notebook.

Ishita-ruhi Kahan hai??

Raman-maa ke paas,khel rahi hai.chalo khana kha lo.

Ishita-aap jaiye,mujhe bhookh nahi.

Raman got up without saying anything while Ishita called someone.she was talking to him when Raman came with a plate full of food.

Ishita look at him with questioning eyes when he said-tum nahi aa rahi thi,toh khana aa gaya tumhare paas.

Ishita smiled and said-main phone karti hoon ,thode der mein.saying so she hung the call while Raman walked to her and said-ab kaam bandh aur khana shuru.he said keeping the plate infront of her.

Ishita-i am busy,kha nahi paaungi .but koi khila dega toh kha lungi.she said smiling.

Raman-samajh gaya,madam ko khud nahi khana hai.he said feeding her a morsel.

Ishita smiled and said-kaafi samajhdaar hai mere pati.she said making Raman look at her while she was busy in enjoying her food.he too smiled and continued feeding her.

After having food,

Ishita-kha liya Maine,now stop bothering me.

Raman-achcha ji ,main pareshan karta hoon.ok then I am going.ab nahi aane wala.saying so he was going when she said-aate rahiyega,mujhe achcha lagta hai.

Raman turn hearing her while she look down smiling.

Raman went down smiling and got busy in his work while Ishita was busy in her work.

Soon it was night,everyone had their food and went to sleep while Ishita was still working.

Ruhi-cho jao mumma,luhi ko bhi neeni aa lahi hai.

Ishita kissed her temple and said-aap so jao baby,mumma ko kaam hai .

Ruhi settled in her lap and said-luhi chulao.

Ishita was about to say something but remembered how she was angry seeing her with raman.she kept the laptop aside and took ruhi in her arms.she started humming a song patting ruhi slowly while ruhi snuggle into Ishita taking her warmth.raman came to make ruhi sleep but stopped seeing ishru together.he smiled seeing them together and went to them.

Ishita was also feeling tired and her eyes were closing.raman sat next to her and said-agar itni neend aa rahi hai toh so jao.

Ishita-i can't,Kal date hai .my case is not ready.

Raman kept her head on his shoulder and said-atleast take a nap,u will feel better.he said and start patting her.

In no time ,she slept .she was sleeping keeping her head on raman's shoulder while ruhi was in her arms .Ishita was still patting her.

Raman got up very slowly and made ruhi sleep on the bed.then he made Ishita sleep too.

Raman-bhale hi thode der ke liye so,but u should sleep comfortably.saying so he covered them with quilt and settled next to ruhi.

At midnight,Raman got up feeling ishita's side of bed empty.he look around and see Ishita was nowhere.he went out and called for Ishita but she was nowhere.

At last he called her and she picked the phone after long.

Ishita-what happened,Raman??

Raman-where r u ??

Ishita-main baahar hoon,kuch clue mila hai,ussi liye aayi hoon.

Raman-r u mad,itni raat ko akele.atleast u should have told me.main bhi saath chalta tumhare,he was saying when Ishita said-ok bye,gotta go.dont call me again.i am fine.she said and hung the call while Raman got frustrated.

Raman-what the hell,yeh ladki akele nikal gayi.ab call bhi nahi kar sakta.pata nahi Kahan hai,kis situation mein hai.my God ,this girl is mad. Matarani please take care of her .he prayed and start waiting for her and slowly he slept  .

Next morning,Raman got up hearing toshiji's voice and went out.he look around and asked for Ishita ,only to get to know that she is nowhere.

He got worried and tried calling her but her phone was switched off making him more worried.

His parent asked what's the matter and got to know that Ishita is out since night.they got shocked and toshiji said-hey matarani,Kahan hai ishita.woh thik hogi naa.kaise iss tarah akeli chali gayi.

Mr bhalla-bhagwaan Kare sab thik ho ,Ishita puttar thik ho,he was saying when raman's phone rang.he picked it seeing an unknown number.

Raman-hello.

Ishita-raman,aap log time par court pahunch jaiyega.

Raman-ishita,Kahan ho tum.raat se subah ho gayi aur tumhara phone kahan hai,switch off kyun hai.he asked in a go.

Ishita-main thik hoon,aap log time se pahunchiye.phone low battery tha issliye bandh ho gaya,saying so she hung the call.

That's all for now,enjoy.

Thangambala thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Interesting update super 

Thangambala thumbnail

Hey i am first commen😊😊t

Divya5star thumbnail

Nice update enjoyed reading pls continue soon 

aymin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome fab fantastic chap

Too good

Ishita and Raman are coming closer

Now she will solve All his problem

Please continue soon

sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome superb fabulous fantastic nice interesting update di

Plz continue soon

Thanks for pm

phanisruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Superb interesting update πŸ‘πŸ‘

Pls continue soon Pls Pls pls 

Thanks for the pm 

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Yahooooo

Thank u soooo much 4 such a quick update.

I m really happy dear.

This update is fantastic. It's getting interesting. Ishita is trying her best to arrange clues which will proof raman as innocent. ishra scene is really nice.

Gosh she is out of home at night just to collect information abt ramans case. She 8s so nice dear. Humari jkr uski ravan kumar ki chodwa k rehegi.

Very nice update

Ab dusra update bhi jaldi de do. 😊