AnuPre/ParIcaAT#144-Pehli baar mohabbat ki hai aakhri baar mohabbat ki - Page 116

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

no now i dont want .i still remember in swiss when pre said  wo dhaga tumne khud toda & anu face.

Not that dhaga but a different n similar one.

As if anurag dhaga nahi todta toh prerna Bajaj se shaadi nahi karti

I dont want their shaadi so fast. Kyunki divorce will come in a ugly way. Durga maa ke samne is enough.

But they should remain for each other only.

Anurag should not marry the new character komo

So I wNt a ML track

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Maine I always said it and will say Mohini will be their biggest Kasautii komos , bajajs , Naveens may only separate them physically but Mohini is capable of making them separate emotionally and can play real ugly😆

per ek baat mai jarur bolungi kar kuch na payegi😆 its  in her naseeb  pre as bahu &  khandaan blood  from middke class too be it anupam  or pre🤣

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

per ek baat mai jarur bolungi kar kuch na payegi😆 its  in her naseeb  pre as bahu &  khandaan blood  from middke class too be it anupam  or pre🤣

She will always going to get free pass for all her dirty games for being Anurag's mom.

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

She will always going to get free pass for all her dirty games for being Anurag's mom.

She  gave me Ishwari Mata vibe in the hospital when she said Pre came between her and Anu. 

But I am glad she admitted that at least.. 

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This is my biggest complaint.. Characters keep getting free passes.. Mohini is getting a free pass since day one despite being wicked and venomous.. Bajaj is getting a free pass despite trying to murder a man.. It is ridiculous.. 

euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Today's lag ja gale was so beautiful... I ve seen tht part so many times yet i feel like seeing it again. I wish anu wud have allowed pre to spk but he's too immersed in his happiness today. I loved the way they cupped each others cheek and wiped their tears. Those promises if not forgotten in itself is a lesson for both of them and the CVs... Show anupre fighting it out together. 

Mohini is giving me khatarnaak vibes. She is now going to operate under the cover and play ugly games as she cant do things in open in moloy's presence. I have a feeling tht she might even join hands with komo to separate anupre. 

euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

She may nt. I hv a theory😆

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Any chances of AnuPre , both being in that car and Pre losing their baby ? Anu will get to know about the baby only after the miscarriage and  loses his shit and leaves her .Today he asked her a promise  - to never keep any secrets . 

Edited by -Doppelganger- - 4 years ago
abhiya_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: euphoric

She may nt. I hv a theory😆

I hope she don't get a free pass I want one track Anurag disowning Mohini😆

abhiya_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

Any chances of AnuPre , both being in that car and Pre losing their baby ? Anu will get to know about the baby only after the miscarriage and  loses his shit and leaves her .Today he asked her a promise  - to never keep any secrets . 

Even I thought like this no actually I want this both in car, facing accident Pre loosing pregnancy and Anurag memory but I felt CVs may keep pregnancy for drama purpose ðŸ˜†