Dusra kash sach hoooo
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dusra kash sach hoooo
Who knows sach mein shayad yahi kar raha ho😷😷
@Hash
I missed you too🤗
Guys I will get going
need to wake up early
good night 🤗
Dusra samjhlo... Ab gayab ho Gaya na ladka!
Helllooo, kaise ho aap?
Good night di
Koi to hai hi nahi...
Aacha chalo, bye for tonight guys! Good night🤗
Good night😭
"My soul is elsewhere and I intend to end up there." - Rumi ❤️
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
"My soul is elsewhere and I intend to end up there." - Rumi ❤️
What is this.... and who is it for 🤔
@ray @supi : ab kya pata..kutch dikh jata toh maze le lete hum bhi
@chaaru: so happy to see u back in form 😃