Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Vahi to itv male leads are always shown as strong,hard hearted who is ready to fight with anyone for family..and can put blame on the female lead

But here it is an expectional case,Abir is so soft...his heart is so pure and he is so calm..😲

Awww absolutely correct abir is such a softie cutie teddy β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ

He is only calm with mishti otherwise he is intense πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Awww absolutely correct abir is such a softie cutie teddy β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ

He is only calm with mishti otherwise he is intense πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž

I think that is a characteristic feature of shaheer's all characters,very intense πŸ€—πŸ€—

@Red-he is..and teddies are my favourite 😜😜😜

Edited by The_incredible - 4 years ago
Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thank you Suta for the thread. Thank you Naina for the updates and Shruthi for the caps.I know i am quite late to comment. I was little busy with work.Upar se mei super lazy hoon.

Anywz can somebody slap Kunal on behalf of me? I am also ready to do the honour. Coz his absolutely nonsense acts are gone beyond my tolerance level. Mujhe toh darr hei kahin apne maa ki kasam lete lete maa ko hi upar naa bhejde.

I liked the episode. I am quite okay with Abir's outburst.He was right to point towards his mom,coz she has done this kind of kaands many times.But it's high time for him to show his Nanko his place.Kunal has no right to play with Abir's emotions again and again in the name of protecting his bro or to show his hatred for Mishti.

Aanchal15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Aanch hope you are doing good πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

Varsha and kuhu ka chod do πŸ˜† They are very very tiny players , biggest player is her baba😎

UruπŸ€— missing you yaara ! πŸ˜­

I am much better .. thank you .. how about you ? 

Agree, Baba is extremely shrewd . look how he is playing his pawns with his calculated  moves 

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aanchal15

UruπŸ€— missing you yaara ! πŸ˜­

I am much better .. thank you .. how about you ? 

Agree, Baba is extremely shrewd . look how he is playing his pawns with his calculated  moves 

Miss you too aanchπŸ€—πŸ€— Sorry m not  able to come for live discussion these days πŸ€” will join from tomorrow πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ diya has been requesting me to come for live discussion πŸ˜³

I am fit and fine , funny and witty abir ki uruβ€οΈπŸ˜†

Exactly,  perfect match for meenu πŸ˜‰

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago