oye kya shuru kiya??😆Originally posted by: Ecrivain
Bahut bahut Shuru-kiya , ah Shukriya Fauzi ji 😛
Btw, PM mein kya hai? 😉
Just asking Reena how to watch hotstar..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
oye kya shuru kiya??😆Originally posted by: Ecrivain
Bahut bahut Shuru-kiya , ah Shukriya Fauzi ji 😛
Btw, PM mein kya hai? 😉
Just asking Reena how to watch hotstar..
Originally posted by: Fe-en-Dios
Oh, I am working simultaneously on editing chap 16 and working on the Prologue of the new story, which is based on arranged marriage.
By the end of the Prologue, I feel like I have done a thesis on arranged marriages, without even knowing the reality of it. 😆
Yay, double damaka! 💃💃
Originally posted by: Fe-en-Dios
IPKKND was indeed, like a breath of fresh air. Like magic, everything fell into place and there was no looking back.
The actors, direction, story, music, everything was on point.
Fate also had a great role to play in its success, imo. 😊
So very well said.
There have been many good shows but none could garner the appreciation like IPK
Originally posted by: Fe-en-Dios
Oh, I am working simultaneously on editing chap 16 and working on the Prologue of the new story, which is based on arranged marriage.
By the end of the Prologue, I feel like I have done a thesis on arranged marriages, without even knowing the reality of it. 😆
Oh emmm geee
Isn’t this the concept you were working on earlier ?
So exited to read it
Pls can you post the Prologue and we will wait for chap 16 patiently 😛
Originally posted by: renee.bee
Yeah it was just magic. You always feel so positive refreshed watching it.
Everything was on point.
Fate for sure. It was destined to be iconic.
I so agree with you, the show immediately lifts your spirit and mood. Its very entertaining and heartwarming
You forgot NK babua ? 😔
Shuru-kiya was patented for him 😆
Originally posted by: renee.bee
Yeah it was just magic. You always feel so positive refreshed watching it.
Everything was on point.
Fate for sure. It was destined to be iconic.
Definitely. The best part about the show was that with angst and intensity, the subtle humour balanced the emotions out, winning hearts and accolades. 😊
Haha JP
This new story will commence only later, cos I need to pen first five chapters and then send for approval.
Withered and Wedded II have prior approval. 😊
Originally posted by: Ecrivain
Oh emmm geee
Isn’t this the concept you were working on earlier ?
So exited to read it
Pls can you post the Prologue and we will wait for chap 16 patiently 😛
Yes, this was the concept that had me in knots a few days back.
Finally, I found a breakthrough.
Oh yes, NK and his broken Hindi had immediately won his place in Khushi's heart, much to Arnav's chagrin.
The Court of Nawab Malik "Some people, like certain verses, must be read in chapters." - Set in the court of 18th century Lucknow, a slow burn...
Nov, 30th ...Can we forget this day? When our favorite show "Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon ..." Ended abruptly. It was painful for all of us not to...
Hello readers, Thank you for your support so far. It has been overwhelming. I am deeply grateful to every reader; sweet silent ones and precious...
(Backgroundof the story-shyams truth is out and he is out of the raizda mansion post the miscarriage of anjali,anjali become more dependent on...
A splishin’ and a splashin’! A little bit of pool time is among the unforgettable ones Entangled meetings straight from Kisses to heartbreaks By...
34