i loved the two😭😭😭💯Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I remember this one. 😃
Maine do PreRish VMs banaye the...and I love my second VM despite the creator's curse trying to creep in. 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
i loved the two😭😭😭💯Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I remember this one. 😃
Maine do PreRish VMs banaye the...and I love my second VM despite the creator's curse trying to creep in. 🤣
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I remember this one. 😃
Maine do PreRish VMs banaye the...and I love my second VM despite the creator's curse trying to creep in. 🤣
Shruti re-share tumhare video mixes na..😎
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
My only first and last VM on Bajju
https://twitter.com/waqtzaya/status/1143445930256920577?s=09
Love love the song. I am gonna play it while working tonight ❤️
yahoo our bajaj is trending
So Much love for my baju 😭

Mujhse Hi Aaj Mujhko Mila De......
Dekhoon Aadaton Mein, Tu Hai Ki Nahi.....
Har Saans Se Pooch Ke Bataa De......
Inke Faaslon Mein, Tu Hai Ki Nahi......
Main Aas-Paas Tere Aur Mere Paas....
Tu Hai Ki Nahi.....
❤️
#PreRishMemories
Awesome title shruti.