9 months pregnant.

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
9 months pregnant.

Woke up on a nice Saturday morning, open whatsapp. Same Pakistani kids spewing hatred towards India and Indian kids retaliating with kindness video in every group chat.
Originally posted by: 9SakthLaunda4
Miscommunication happened. Bekar mein everyone got bullied.
Which thread ? 🤔
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3zWV-PHMuv/?igshid=p13vmzanjkq7
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3zUvAoHchq/?igshid=9msguk8uwn24
Happy to see Tara getting spotlight.
Ek bhi paed aage ki toh goli maar dungi, bhun dalungi.
This is so cute :D
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3tG4OTpQnn/?igshid=19qrqkb2cvgvu
Hard Kaur jaisi dikhti thi, before surgery...
https://twitter.com/historylvrsclub/status/1185562709888241664?s=20
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
I think she was in Ghar ki laxmi betiyan.
Tumne koi bhi serial choda hai 😆
Booger sambhal gori behta chala jaaye re...
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3yy2dRHLOx/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0