acha huya ghoom k ayi.. Naren ko ek ad de ati👻 🤓 ab phirse chali mat jana😇sippyland
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
acha huya ghoom k ayi.. Naren ko ek ad de ati👻 🤓 ab phirse chali mat jana😇sippyland
Originally posted by: roshni_az
Tell me smthng guys yeh engagement ring kis ki chori hogi? Any idea? Sona ki yeh rohit ki? Police may b related to that also. Or may b sona is getting an idea of smthng crippy around her. Might b
only sonas ring is stolen I think.
Yeh parvati ka ring hai😂
Isn’t it the same old ring?!🧐 https://t.co/KcKYykNbDS
mostly police thing is about stalker
Originally posted by: Lucky_2012
I guess it may be income tax raid. Naren’s attempt to stop wedding.
ohhh😲😲😲 rather Me isn't it income tax officers job.😨
KVG can’t dance 🙈 but he is cute nonetheless. Who is that girl dancing with him? Is it Dipika? Can’t make her out.
Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon
KVG can’t dance 🙈 but he is cute nonetheless. Who is that girl dancing with him? Is it Dipika? Can’t make her out.
Not Dipika, I think other SP’s leads
Last time I saw a post(thread) on the forum I thought Karan Grover is being replaced by the actor playing the stalker.he will be the new ML. I was quite shocked.
Originally posted by: ALUJNA21
Last time I saw a post(thread) on the forum I thought Karan Grover is being replaced by the actor playing the stalker.he will be the new ML. I was quite shocked.
Anju that’s some dumb joke yaar. The actor portraying the stalker is good at such roles only or maybe a character oriented role but not the typical hero types.
I know but only to avoid a wedding it is better that the stalker succeeds in his endeavour which means kidnapping, molesting and such maniac people can go to the extent of raping and killing also which the member wanted, so for me I prefer the wedding.Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon
Anju that’s some dumb joke yaar. The actor portraying the stalker is good at such roles only or maybe a character oriented role but not the typical hero types.