You also have kids???
Btw how many of you are married?? Esha,tamana ka mein janti hu baaki log btae
I am Single😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
You also have kids???
Btw how many of you are married?? Esha,tamana ka mein janti hu baaki log btae
I am Single😆
This❤️💔
Trueeee
Dono mods bhi married h??Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
me Oppo shruti mayur sanu we are singular people baki ka dual ho sakta hai 😂
Oppo and sanu i hope you are singular 😂😂😂
Dono mods bhi married h??
ja tu dono ko puchke aa ja 🤣
Anyway good night guys.. love my Baju always..
and i love how camera baju's touch ko highlights karke dikhaya ❤️😭
I'm the baccha of AT. Still 19 about to turn 20 in Dec.🤣I am Single😆
❤️Originally posted by: opsora2090
Anyway good night guys.. love my Baju always..
and i love how camera baju's touch ko highlights karke dikhaya ❤️😭
Good Night Al..Dozes off 😴😴😴😴😴😴❤️❤️😘😘😘😘😘😘