Really? But I didn't see this in the episodes.
Might be a photo shoot or something she did after the episode ..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Really? But I didn't see this in the episodes.
Might be a photo shoot or something she did after the episode ..
Nahi🤔 kahan dekha?Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
parth live aa raha hai kya🤔
Can they give pre something like this.
Guys, Roshni a.k.a Rp has made a post on today's best scene outside. Please check it out na! 😳
Thank you aditi ❤️
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Can they give pre something like this.
Arrey then they won't get to make pre look like a jewelry tree 😆
Maybe..I was really upset that after watching 3 episodes for Erica I missed a part..😆Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
Might be a photo shoot or something she did after the episode ..
Nahi🤔 kahan dekha?
paricaedits.ruhi ki story dekh
Pre hardly wears any jewelry, she wears those stupid chokers only when it's party or puja. In general they don't give her any jewelry😆
Nahi🤔 kahan dekha?
Check RahulSharma1990 IG story. he will be coming live with Parth for shooting idol
❤️🤗