Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Look  like  vardhaan will make Anjali pregnant and  leave her  and it is Dr shashank who will support Anjali in terrible condition

Actually sur.. Meko bhi ye hi feeling aa rai hai.. He will leave Anjali Miserable.. what better way to take revenge from Shashank..

But that just disgusts me more about Vardhan😡

kavya1994 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Faria.

I don't want any consummate track.

Hope ki aisa hone k phele he naki ko sab pata chal jaye.

Arre pregnancy track likho Faria😜 But if Anjali makes fool by saying she's pregnant with his baby and at the time of Pardafash when Vardhan will insult Shashank, Anjali backfires his plan says she isn't pregnant. All this is going to trap him😈

Ayesha066 thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Dr shashank will not be responsible 

In fact he told Anjali  in one of episode   to stay  away from  vardhaan as he can  trap.  her daughter  but Anjali ignore  advice of Dr shashankWhen Anjali is  not listening his advice then it can't be Dr shashank fault   it is Anjali fault not listening  his advice and not paying attention to her advice

If Dr shashank ask her where were u whole night no again she is hiding 

Dr shashank as a, responsible keeping watch on her daughter and adviciiing but  Dr Anjali ignoring  his advice 

So I think it is Dr Anjali responsible to  go to vardhaan not Dr shashank

Its not about being responsible Sur.. Rather being a responsible Father.. Had he understood his daughters insecurities and would have talked her down and given a better counselling she wouldn't have gone this way.. Shashank loves Anjali and so does she.. But bwing the elder and more mature one.. He should have tried to handle her in a better way.. All she wanted was affection and appreciation.. Her selfish motives could have been tuned down..

Edited by Ayesha066 - 4 years ago
Ayesha066 thumbnail

Hmm. But anjali is going out of his control. Kahi der na ho jaye. Vardan pata nehi kya kar beithegi anjali ki saath. Hope anjali ko suka intentions pata chal jaye..

Lekin is sab  k liye Dr Shawshank  is responsible yaar- u admit it or not. 

I agree Faria .. Shashank could've been a better and responsible Father.. He knew his daughter and Vardhan both very well..

Ayesha066 thumbnail

I don't want any consummate track.

Hope ki aisa hone k phele he naki ko sab pata chal jaye.

I'm afraid Faria.. It has already happened.. And looks like the story is heading in that direction only.. 

kavya1994 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayesha066

Pata nai instalment ka kya matlab producer ko pata hai.. Mujhe b samajh nai aa raha.. Meri confusions badhtw hi ja rae h.. But ab lag raha hai.. Thodi koshish hai inki track pe lane ki story ko.. Atleast SidIsha me ab scipe dikh raha hai.. Aur AnjAan me actually maza aa raha hai.. Agr Vardhan ko inhone murderer na banaya hota toh I would be shipping tgwm right mow.. But Ab mujhe Faria ki Rahul-Anjali story me zyada interest hai.. Hope it happens..😆

100 taka sacchi baat

Yeh Rahul-Anjali wala track my father suggested when ShaHi doing Shawa-Shawa.

Then I thought the same that "Kyunki...." Wala thing

Ayesha066 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavya1994

Arre pregnancy track likho Faria😜 But if Anjali makes fool by saying she's pregnant with his baby and at the time of Pardafash when Vardhan will insult Shashank, Anjali backfires his plan says she isn't pregnant. All this is going to trap him😈

Actually.. I feel Anjali Shashank ko bolegi.. Aapko grandchild chahiye tha na.. Aapki ji toh khwaish puri kar rai hu..😈

But I feel she won't fake it.. But she will be shattered coz of Vardhan .. She has been alone and will be alone.. Her life's tragedy.. But she'll give atleast his father a taste of his own medicine..

kavya1994 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayesha066

Actually sur.. Meko bhi ye hi feeling aa rai hai.. He will leave Anjali Miserable.. what better way to take revenge from Shashank..

But that just disgusts me more about Vardhan😡

I don't want any pregnancy track especially in Anjali's case. She is a gynec yarr, atleast show her knowing the consequences of having physical relationship with man & take appropriate precautions.

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I don't understand  Dr Anjali insecurity  I  don't think she is insecure and deprive of love  . 

Can anyone give me link of episode  what made  Anjali feel  insecure 

And  it because of Dr juhi then how Dr juhi is responsible for  Dr Anjali insecurity 

Sorry I  don't find any strong reason Anjali to feel  insecure

Anjali has very lame reason to feel insecure

Agree  ki Dr shashank and Dr juhi ki paring galat hogi pur isme Anjali kyon insecure yeh baat nahi samajh aayi

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ab yaah bhi Dr shashank galat hain if he want  grand child    ? Tub to Dr Anjali bahut galat karegi