Insta mayaa..ungal sevai engalukku thevai...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Insta mayaa..ungal sevai engalukku thevai...
Wen is BB kondaattam ?
thanks ancy akka..abiye thaan
Originally posted by: ramyvijay
adhe adhe.. 😉 naanum idhe dhaan reply pannanum nu irundhen Sandhya 🙌
Thanks Maya for all the instant updates on BB kondaattam.. 🤗
the ones you post , we may not get to see that on the program.. as most of them are off-screen galaatta .. 🥳. So keep posting it.. naanga paarthuttu LIKES pottuttu dhaan irukkom 😎👍🏼
Yes Ramya I try to post the off- screen happenings.... There are some performance clips but I thought it's better to see it on tv.
Sandy, Arthi , Ramya and Rosie thanks for the feedback.... I'll continue to share.
rosel pakng finiahed? Oorukku kilamba all set ready??thanks ancy akka..
Insta mayaa..ungal sevai engalukku thevai...
Awwww Ancy ❤️
BTW liked your philosophical post...I'm using iPad so could not like it( like button doesn't work on iPad and phone😔) . Shower us with such posts once in a while when there is a topic that requires it.
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Wen is BB kondaattam ?
I think October 26 and 27
Btw Ramya Ur fav in BB Hindi leading by huge margin in voting as per spoilers :P
Dont tell me u dislike him now 🙈😂
illa ka,ini dhan start pananum,konja neram munadi dhan shopping mudichen,neraya vela iruku...rosel pakng finiahed? Oorukku kilamba all set ready??
Nalaiki 11am ku dhan train,so late ah arambicha koda nadakum...inaiki raakozhi na..nalaiki train la thongiraven