😉🤗🤗Love you too..❤️ Yes...😊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
😉🤗🤗Love you too..❤️ Yes...😊
Originally posted by: -TeriMalang-
RB is man who gets the love he has been denied love, crossing with the supposed soulmates its a way of showing man proposes god disposes only if ppl understand
Rb kind of love is different kind , come what may lets face it together and stay strong
other couple ka nam mat le . thode edit karle
Iss barr I will write for sure because my heart is already heavy after seeing the Bajaj's family hug and I need to write and get it out of my system how exactly I envision KSG/ Rishabh Bajaj's dhamakedaar re-entry..And only when I write it I will feel better..Toh writing for sure this time..
At least watch huggggggg scene naaa ❤️😛😭😭Mahiii...🤗 I toh did not even have the himmat to open Hotstar and watch the episode..Saw screenshots and they made me teary..🥺💔😭
I cried a lot from yesterday and today that huggggggg make it worst 😭😭😭
But that huggggggg was the cutest part of today’s episode 🤗🤗🤗
Iss barr I will write for sure because my heart is already heavy after seeing the Bajaj's family hug and I need to write and get it out of my system how exactly I envision KSG/ Rishabh Bajaj's dhamakedaar re-entry..And only when I write it I will feel better..Toh writing for sure this time..
Ok then I'll be waiting 😘
Hello everyone!
Though it's good to see the positivity and light atmosphere despite the show being highly unfavourable, I request you to not break the rules.
Stop mocking other couples and fandoms.
Mention the other couple ONLY when relevant to PreRish discussions.
Regards,
Shruti
Attendence : Ankie Present. No Proxy.
OH LORD 🤣🤣🤣
The 'email and call starplus for AnuPre strong relationships' is taking me out.. HOLY SHIT 😆
YAAAA... StarPlus walon ke paas ko koi kaam dhanda nahi hain,they are just waiting for emails and calls for a freakin' ship... I cannot CANNOT believe this is a real account! Its worse than a parody one 😆