Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Lovely update

Ishita reached ramans office she was happy seeing so much discipline in office everyone were doing there works unlike ashoks office raman came out of his cabin with his secretary he said ishita she is late he called her ms.iyer and asked her to come in his cabin ishita thought why he is behaving so professionaly she went to his cabin he asked her to sit she said raman he asked her to call him sir as he want them to be professional in office if he will give her liberty so tommrrow others will also take advantage and he dont want his hardwork to get spoiled she said she is happy he keeps perosnal and professional relation seprate he asked her if she is upset with him she said she is not she is just littile disappointed their talk was nice he took her to confrence and introduced her as new CEO of his firm some guys were ogling at ishita one guy said to other not to do this if raman will ger to know he will loose his job but thaf guy said he will talk with ishita after office he was ogling her again thankfully raman didnt notices or else that guy must have lost his tooths raman asked everyone to leave and ishita to stay ishra romantic moments were nice

Pls update soon

Thanks for.the pm

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Amazing update 

Continue soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE 

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Awesome update. Ab uss bande ki band bajegi! 

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Woww beautiful update .....♥♥♥♥Fabulous update di Ishita was surprised and upset with Raman’s professionalism But he apologised to her He himself forgot about his professionalism while being with her...chori chori romance too good... Who..to raman control his naughty mind in his office around Ishita. ...eagerly waiting for next update ......
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Awesome update 

Raman behaved professionalism way that made ishu lil upset

Employees ogling at ishu  😆

Now no professionalism.. Ishra moment 😳

Loved it 

Thanks for the pm 

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

💕😍Amazing update 

Eagerly waiting for next update

Plzzz 

taahir004 thumbnail

Fabulous Chapter

Ishita joins Raman's office 

and he is so professional but she is fine with that though a bit

disappointed .

Raman introduce her to his staff and already the men knowing she is single 

is ogling her 

Raman and Ishita spend some time together

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fabulous updt

Totally loved it so much...Love the way Raman explain his personal and professional life at ishu. She is little disappointed with it...And love ishra romance

Thanx for the pm

Continue soon

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Awesome update😳Loved it❤️Can't wait for the next part now

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 21

Ishra were busy in kissing each other when ishita's phone rang.they broke the hug and Ishita said-appa.

Raman signalled her to continue while he was going when she hold his hand and said-stay here with me.

Raman smiled and hugged her from back.ishita picked the phone and said-haan appa??

Appa-tum kaisi ho,Raman tumhare saath kaisa behave kar raha hai??

Ishita-what kind of question is this,Raman mere saath kabhi bura behave nahi karte.

Appa-u r not getting my point.i know he must be sweet with u.woh tumhe phasana chahta hai.

Ishra look at each other in confusion hearing this and Ishita said-kaise appa??

Appa-he will be sweet with u,tumhe woh achcha lagne lagega.shayad tum Amma ko manao for ur relationship and tum logon ki Shaadi bhi ho jaaye,but I know deep inside he is doing everything to satisfy his mother's ego.shaadi ke baad woh dono mil kar tumhe torture karenge.i don't want this to happen ,that's why I am saying tum mere friend ke bete se mil lo.tum dono ki Shaadi ho jayegi toh sab sahi ho jayega.he said making ishra look at each other in shock.they were shocked seeing how her father is trying to manipulate Ishita.

Ishita-i am busy right now,I will call u later.

Appa-ok,but think about what I said.main nahi chahta ki tum unn bhallas ke jaal mein phaso.

Ishita-thank u appa,mere baare mein itna sochne ke liye.saying so she hung the call and look at Raman.

Raman-i said naa,he don't like me.unhe main kabhi pasand nahi tha and he is the sole reason behind this broken marriage.

Ishita-hum Kya karenge ab,how we r going to tackle this.she said worriedly.

Raman wrapped her in his arms and said-u don't worry,kuch nahi hoga.jaise aaj tak sab thik hua hai ,aage bhi hoga.u r my wife and noone can change this fact.just relax baby.he said and pecked her lips.

Ishita smiled and said-i love u Raman,I love u alot.i just can't loose me.

Raman-main bhi and I won't let anyone do this.he said and pecked her temple.

Ishita-main jaaun??

Raman nodded and she said-bye sir,koi aur kaam hoga toh call me.

Raman smiled and said-ofcourse.he said and Ishita went smiling.

Ishita was going to her cabin when a man come and said-hi Ishita ma'am,I am Rajeev.

Ishita-hello Rajeev.

Rajeev-sir bahut kaam karwate hai naa.aap aaj hi aayi and he is so much into work.kitna kaam karwa rahe hai aapse.he said trying to be sweet to her.

Ishita smiled and said-its good,waise bhi I am here to work only.

Rajeev-phir bhi,it's ur first day.ek welcome bouquet toh milna hi chahiye tha aapko.raman sir is very khadoos.

Ishita-not khadoos,he is workaholic and it's good to be one.tabhi itne successful hai.

Rajeev-phir bhi,Hume bata dete,we would have done something to welcome u.

Ishita-its ok Rajeev,u go and resume ur work.sir dekhenge toh gussa honge .she said and went to her cabin while Rajeev made a face that Ishita didn't appreciate his efforts.

Ishita sat in her cabin and smiled-sir khadoos hai,ofcourse not.my Raman is cutest and loveliest.meri jaan hai woh .uff it's so good to be here,his mere presence make me feel so awesome.this feeling is just so precious .she said and got busy in her work.

After an hour or two,rajeev came to ishita's cabin and said-may I come in, maam??

Ishita-yes ,come in.

Rajeev came in and said-maam ,chaliye lunch kar lijiye.its lunch time.

Ishita-u carry on,actually I didn't brought my lunch today.i will order something .

Rajeev-no need,Raman sir has arranged for today's lunch.tender mila tha naa,uss liye party di hai.come ,let's join.he said to which Ishita nodded and went out closing her laptop.

Raman was sitting with his employees and all were eating while he was waiting for ishita.she came smiling and said very slowly,thank u.

He smiled and told the poen to serve her also.she took the food and came to him.

Ishita-thank u ,I was literally famished.

Raman-subah bhi kuch nahi khaya tha naa??

Ishita-aapko kaise pata??

Raman-i know everything about u.chalo jaldi se kha lo.i can't see my jaan's sad face.bhookh lagi rehti hai phir bhi kaam karti rehti ho.

Ishita-u came to my cabin??

Raman-yes.

Ishita-kyun??

Raman-aise hi,feel like seeing u.i don't need a reason to see my wife.he said smiling.

Ishita-not bad Mr bhalla.ur wife is impressed.she said smiling when Raman said-ok ,finish ur food.i don't wanna see my baby famished.he said and both had their food looking at each other.

Everyone had food and went back to their cabin while Raman was just sitting in his cabin thinking about Ishita.

Raman-kitna achcha lag raha hai,she is so near to me.woh bhi kitni khush hogi but she was little disappointed that I didn't do anything special for her.kuch karna chahiye mujhe uske liye.haan kuch karna chahiye mujhe.he thought and opened his phone.

The rest of the day passed normally ,ishra were busy in their respective work .

After completing work Ishita thought to check on Raman but then thought otherwise and went out.

Ishita-its not good to be into him so much.thoda professionalism maintain karna chahiye.thinking so she was going when Rajeev came to her and said-hello ma'am.

Ishita-hello Rajeev.

Rajeev-can I drop u home??

Ishita-i have my car,main chali jaungi but thanks for asking.

Rajeev-ok ,chaliye kahin coffee peete hai.

Ishita look at him and before she can answer anything they heard raman's voice-miss Iyer,can u please stay back for a while.i have to discuss something important with u.

Ishita and Rajeev look at him.

Ishita-ofcourse sir .she said and went behind Raman while Rajeev cursed Raman under his breath for disturbing them again.he went out of the office .

Ishra went inside and Raman asked-what Rajeev was telling??

Ishita smiled and said-jealous??

Raman-not really,just asking.

Ishita-kuch nahi,was asking for coffee.may be trying to flirt .

Raman-achcha,Meri biwi se flirt,batata hoon Kal.

Ishita laughed and said-let it be,kyun bulaya mujhe??

Raman-kyun,tumhe bura lagaa,don't u wanna spend some quality time with ur hubby.he said making Ishita look at him.

Raman-office hours khatam,boss gaya,hubby aa gaya.want to spend some time with u.any problem??

Ishita-nahi ,infact I love to,waise bhi Ghar mein appa bahut irritate karte hai.

Raman hugged her from back and said-then let me love my beautiful wife.

Ishita just closed her eyes and said-i am all urs.

Raman kissed her neck and said-sorry for disappointing u in the morning.arranged something for u.

Ishita smiled and said-really,Kya??

Raman -come with me,he said and took her to his cabin.he make her stand in mid and switched on the fan.rose petals started falling on her making her smile.

He came to her and gave her a rose.

Raman-welcome to my world,jaan.and a big thanks to u for loving me so much.he said wrapping her in his arms.

Ishita pecked his lips and said-thank u so much for doing all this for me ,for making me feel so special.i love u alot.

Raman-love u too.come with me,arranged something more for u.he said and took her to couch.pizza and cold drink was there along with projector.

Raman-now we will enjoy ur favourite movie together.saying so he switch on the projector and both settled down to watch the movie.raman pulled her closer and both got busy in watching movie enjoying pizza .

That's all for now,enjoy.