Originally posted by: Anastasia69
Asim on the spot return karta hai😆
He's too straight doesn't understand critical things, I mean untold motives 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Anastasia69
Asim on the spot return karta hai😆
He's too straight doesn't understand critical things, I mean untold motives 
I think ek aur Banda jail jaayega
Yay sid and sana jail.mein jaayenge aur khoob enjoy karenge 🥳
Promo
Shefali - sahi bata rahi hu sid shukla nahi toh aarti bhi nahi
😆 becharaYe sid dey kisi din pitega kise se
I feel extremely bad for Shehnaz.. 🥺
People don't treat her properly.. Gawaar, gaay, uneducated, bheekh mangnaa
What's this nonsense 😳
Originally posted by: Phenomenal_One
?why kia kara 😆
Asim ka naam liya
Originally posted by: intruderfast
Yay sid and sana jail.mein jaayenge aur khoob enjoy karenge 🥳
Paras aur Rashmi ki sulgegi
Ye sid dey kisi din pitega kise se
He physically intimidates. That's a prob Salman should call him out. But he probably won't