Originally posted by: an_shaini
I feel I am watching a comedy show now .... I have already skipped watching last 3 episodes ( thanks for the updates)
same here, i also skipped 3 epi though i had a so called holiday this week 😆
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: an_shaini
I feel I am watching a comedy show now .... I have already skipped watching last 3 episodes ( thanks for the updates)
same here, i also skipped 3 epi though i had a so called holiday this week 😆
thnks for d update......nothng interestng to watch...
Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg
Agree . And tomorrow it seems just by aj making it tough for alisha at the restaurant she will get him back !!!!!
And what is revti doing at jindal bhavan after that talaaq ???? We were tolerating perv staying there for no reason , now revti bhi ????
They walk in and out of marraiges in a jiffy . Komal I have not seen this in any of the itv shows I have seen . Jab chaha shaadi , jab chaha divorce !!!!!!
did you see the precap? AJ called Guddan his master 😛😈😆
i hear you on the marriages, which is ironic for them because he one marriage they do keep in tact is Akshan's marriage.
Originally posted by: kshah1987
did you see the precap? AJ called Guddan his master 😛😈😆
i hear you on the marriages, which is ironic for them because he one marriage they do keep in tact is Akshan's marriage.
