Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blossom_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

so this Sahas Malhotra is also belongs  to Malhotras family 

and what is aditi is saying raghbir ne aditi ke bache ko dur kardiya matlab Sahas is aditis son 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

here come the hottest one...raghbir self-destructive mode😭

https://twitter.com/Tanisha8331/status/1184513437226819584?s=20

Blossom_29 thumbnail

i think the director has changed 

deepak saab toh dikhtah hi nahi 

Blossom_29 thumbnail
Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I miss our discussion thread....Is it a mistake..Leenu wanted them to close this AT and maybe they closed that in ERROR

SOMEONE ask them; they should at least warn us...

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

so some street  goons did not beat him......our hero is in self hurting mode so he kind of threw himself in front of that big hulk type wrestler.....😆Pragati where are you??????look what is your Raghbir doing.....

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: daud95

so some street  goons did not beat him......our hero is in self hurting mode so he kind of threw himself in front of that big hulk type wrestler.....😆Pragati where are you??????look what is your Raghbir doing.....

This will carry on...Raghbir fights with wrestlers; Raghbir walks in front of a moving vehicle;Raghbir tries to drown; nothing we haven't seen before. Then when the fangirls protest we will finally get PraghBir reuniting.

I am really irritated RN. Someone ask these mods why they bloody closed our discussion  thread without even a warning. Either they misinterpreted what Leenu said OR they do not know what their own rules say. The rules clearly say that if there is any violation they will give a first warning, a second warning and then close the thread. 

Why isnt anyone trying to contact them? Mafaaza? Leenu? 

nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I think they might have misinterpreted what Leenu said. Cause, they suddenly come like a ghost, closed the AT without rhyme or reason, then disappeared like they never come. 

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stardust91

This will carry on...Raghbir fights with wrestlers; Raghbir walks in front of a moving vehicle;Raghbir tries to drown; nothing we haven't seen before. Then when the fangirls protest we will finally get PraghBir reuniting.

I am really irritated RN. Someone ask these mods why they bloody closed our discussion  thread without even a warning. Either they misinterpreted what Leenu said OR they do not know what their own rules say. The rules clearly say that if there is any violation they will give a first warning, a second warning and then close the thread. 

were you expecting something good and productive from him in this devestated and broken state?????he was walking,talking on phone and riding bike like a sane person i think that itself is a biggest achievement.......after that horrible truth......i can never imagine that after getting his bani back in his life will do THIS to him.....for the person who always had this wish to get his love back in his life......look at him now.....sometimes it better that your dreams and wishes dont come true....

nope we are getting their KC as dream sequence and then some health issue track about Raghbir's condition......so something  interesting is comming on our screens.....

Edited by daud95 - 4 years ago
mafaaza12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stardust91

I tried, but no reply.

May I create another thread? Or Have to take permission from mod?