ya i agree ray bht achi ha uska dil bht achaa ha...🤗❤️
Arey baap re tum bhi🙈🙈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
ya i agree ray bht achi ha uska dil bht achaa ha...🤗❤️
Arey baap re tum bhi🙈🙈
O bai meri itni tareef🙈🙈
ap ho tareef k kabil...❤️
I really missed everyone together😭
oh yes hello😆🤗
Originally posted by: chaaru26
I really missed everyone together😭
rona jaruri har baat pe😛
Arey baap re tum bhi🙈🙈
u knw na i am ur admirer frm frst day when i joined forum ops when i started to post ...
Originally posted by: munchkinland
rona jaruri har baat pe😛
I am on my nashpati days and really emotional....
Besides i really missed people
Previous parts https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/3980 Part 7 The next day, Sameer reached college early. His mind was restless after...
9