Originally posted by: chaaru26
Ray where are you?
I'm here🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: chaaru26
Ray where are you?
I'm here🤗
Going to village is such a bliss
Happy to have you back🤗
Hello people
sorry got late today
I'm getting positive vibes from ashi's story
And you guys?
Even i felt positive with that story....
Hofefully it turns out in our favour
It is undoubtedly
Away from this fast growing world... It's full of peace their
Me too happy to be here 🤗
Yeh loooo🤗🤗
Hi guys
I miss the old IF so much yaar
😶🙂
Its been nearly 6 months since this new IF change
Previous parts https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/3980 Part 7 The next day, Sameer reached college early. His mind was restless after...
9