Yaar if they replace Bajaj ek ek ki band bajaoungi 😡
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yaar if they replace Bajaj ek ek ki band bajaoungi 😡
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad
it's a divorce they didn't kill him and they didn't ruin him .. so every chance new actor will come to play Bajaj .. but I am sure Prerish ends here for us
Max 6 months and this show will go off air..
Yea im sorry. But what KSG did with Bajaj can't be repeated. He came he conquered the role. If he was leaving in a short time i wish he never took the role. But now how can I see another bajaj. KSG merged with the character. His postures, his mannerism, the way he delivered his dialogues. So calm and cool. Never was it OTT. How he smoked his cigar to everything man. Who can replace ksgOriginally posted by: munnihyderabad
it's a divorce they didn't kill him and they didn't ruin him .. so every chance new actor will come to play Bajaj .. but I am sure Prerish ends here for us
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad
it's a divorce they didn't kill him and they didn't ruin him .. so every chance new actor will come to play Bajaj .. but I am sure Prerish ends here for us
Max 6 months and this show will go off air..
i had warned her long ago yet she behaved so rudely with me. LOLwhere is shin? I wonder how she will take all of this
Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre
Max 6 months and this show will go off air..
6 mons is too much 🤣
munni i will miss you so much i wish i could hug yoi 😭Originally posted by: munnihyderabad
it's a divorce they didn't kill him and they didn't ruin him .. so every chance new actor will come to play Bajaj .. but I am sure Prerish ends here for us
I think I hear them cursing soulmate and stalemateAlso oppo..
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
kaunsa cc kaisa cc mereko bhi add karo.
We can make one where we can meet all. And spend time with each other.
always 🤗Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda
We can make one where we can meet all. And spend time with each other.