Nhi krna naam reveal🙈 Taki koi Kal ko embarrass na kre.
So Hanna Montana it is.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Nhi krna naam reveal🙈 Taki koi Kal ko embarrass na kre.
So Hanna Montana it is.
Originally posted by: DushtKanya
Ameesha Patel. I wanted to grow up and be like her 😐
This is next level of wtf.🤣
Originally posted by: Panditaain_ji
So Hanna Montana it is.
🤐 Let's just say she is one of the subtle one. Not crazy like some of the Disney brigade of that time.
Originally posted by: Tede_naina
@Bold you need an eye check up ASAP and i am not surprised u call her buddhi cougar and what not....ur blinded by hatred
I find Bips ugly and that’s my choice. What is your problem with it? And Kareena Kapoor did the right thing by calling her that word which I don’t even want to mention. She looks like a transgender to me and that’s my opinion. You might find her beautiful since you are her fan and that’s your choice. So let it be and when did I called her cougar or buddhi?
I liked Shiney Ahuja 🥵🤬🤮🤢
Nuff Said
Zayed and Fardeen were hot as hell 😳Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo
I liked Zayed and Fardeen when I was a kid 🙈. You can't top that 😆.
😆
I liked zayed khan :/
I used to dance on chunari chunari when ever i wore desi clothes... in midst of guests...or relatives.. swirling my dupata here and there embarrassing days uh... cant imagine what my parents must have gone through....
I used to like Aftab Shivdasani cuz of his dorky gummy smile.😆
Originally posted by: Krantikari
I used to like Aftab Shivdasani cuz of his dorky gummy smile.😆
Okay but honestly I thought he was incredibly handsome and it's unfortunate he wasn't as popular. He NAILED it in Kasoor - and I still loved him even when he terrified me 😆