Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: stormborn

Krishna was at the waterfalls and Radha was at the kitchen and they chutkied together. That's why that scene is creating confusions. Even Kanha's dialogue that followed the scene was also confusing. 

i watched it again yaar, kanha ka chutki was a shadow like it has happened bef and Radha was just remembering those scenes sorts. Chutki ka awaz overshadowed as that sound was that of kanha's chutki. But it was done by Radha.

Viswasruti thumbnail

One thing we all have to admit---- ugra's family is the most perfect family in Barsana.....All 3 of them are absolutely made for each other.....if I were to choose one ( to throw under a bus or into a hungry lion's paws or something), I would be really indicisive. But still I think Ugra is the top rankholder in my hate list. Atleast the other two are honest to their own selves.

🤣🤣Ohh what a relief after writing that write-up !Thanks dear!!😃 But if I was to choose one , I choose Ayan, he is so repulsive from every angle!!!

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainFire125

No M. watch again. She only did it this time.

They both did at the same time!!😃 So, a confusion here  with a certainty there! ðŸ˜Š

RainFire125 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

🤣🤣Ohh what a relief after writing that write-up !Thanks dear!!😃 But if I was to choose one , I choose Ayan, he is so repulsive from every angle!!!

ditto .. what an ugly and wasteful character!!!

RainFire125 thumbnail

They both did at the same time!!😃 So, a confusion here  with a certainty there! ðŸ˜Š

ha ha ha ha .... he just laughed M :)

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainFire125

ha ha ha ha .... he just laughed M :)

If you say so how can I deny? I will never do! ðŸ˜ƒGoodnight friends Gayatri& Stormborn. ðŸ¤—🤗 

Edited by Viswasruti - 4 years ago
RainFire125 thumbnail

If you say so how can I deny? I will never do! ðŸ˜ƒGoodnight friends Gayatri& Stormborn. ðŸ¤—🤗 

awwww .... i love u M :)

stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Ohk na tera na mera------ Ugrapad before Ayan was conceived......now who want a ride in my time machine ?

RainFire125 thumbnail

Ohk na tera na mera------ Ugrapad before Ayan was conceived......now who want a ride in my time machine ?

🤣🤣

Sutapasima thumbnail

Radhakrishn

The best episode ever .. Ugrapath Jatila, Ayan confront Radh over the competition of chores in the wink of an eye ..they question if she met Krishn or she sought any ones help or she broke her promise of keeping distance of seven feet from Krishn

Radha assures she had completed all chores in the wink of an eye n all alone n did not break her promises ..they impose restrictions on Radha ordering her to remIn indoors for the week n not venture near Krishn or his house .. but now she feels it was time for breaking all restrictions of society and meet the one whom she truly loved eternally ..Radha Krishn hug ..

She goes to Krishn n takes those seven steps of love n reunites with him ... she assures she will swing the eternal swing of love along with him ... she will love him for eternity ..defy restrictions of society .. as she knew love was from the soul not of the mind or body ..

Krishn is overwhelmed with emotions .. Radha decides to break restrictions of society n meet Krishn at public place of the weekly market ...defying publicly the restrictions of society 

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago