Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: 9SakthLaunda4
Sorry, i would like to be in Slytherine. I like being evil but circumstances don't permit. 😭
If I can't b Saint you can't b Evil 😈
Saint of IF huh.clueless ,saint next what😆Originally posted by: 9SakthLaunda4
trash bin nahi hoga and may be ur content never got removed. Clean chit shilps. You are a saint of IF.
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
Saint of IF huh.clueless ,saint next what😆
Label/Tag Thief.🤔
Label/Tag Thief.🤔
you never had the clueless tag, you had the "aeda banke peda khane wala" tag🤗
Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
you never had the clueless tag, you had the "aeda banke peda khane wala" tag🤗
Ye Kya chalaki hai Aeda bolke aisi smiley
Kaunsa peda khaaya maine aaj tak.
I am the only saint of IF.Label/Tag Thief.🤔
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
I am the only saint of IF.
By saying "only" you lost the modesty of being saint.
My juniors gave me "humble & saint" tag at farewell party.😆 I still have kept that tag at home.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0