Hoping for response soon in my DM to give me relief.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hoping for response soon in my DM to give me relief.
Still no news of bday segments
waiting for Today's episode update .....
Originally posted by: shonasandy
waiting for Today's episode update .....
I know right. It’s like those updates can’t come fast enough.
No Pranbir scenes, but there was little bit of Rhea Ranbir Scene where Ranbir tells that he needs time till tomorrow to make Prachi fall in love and Prachi is in office. Hence, I think we will get Pranbirs scene tomorrow.
No Pranbir scenes, but there was little bit of Rhea Ranbir Scene where Ranbir tells that he needs time till tomorrow to make Prachi fall in love and Prachi is in office. Hence, I think we will get Pranbirs scene tomorrow.
What ??? means he is ready for Reha's Bet ?
What did they show in rest episode ????
Originally posted by: shonasandy
What did they show in rest episode ????
Nothing I didn't watch it just skipped.
Frames of You The PraNbir pictures are edited by me with the help of AI. Dedicated to Colin_Creevy_PRANBIR who asked me to write on PraNbir. In...
3