❤️❤️ if it’s not dream then I’m going to talk with u tomorrow 😆Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
You're welcome?🤣
Be ready 👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
❤️❤️ if it’s not dream then I’m going to talk with u tomorrow 😆Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
You're welcome?🤣
Be ready 👍🏼
Originally posted by: Annu8193
I think its a Mohini dream uska pati nd bacha dono khatree me 🤣
Aise dreams/intuition srf prerna the soulmate ko aasakte hai . Only she is worried ,warna mohini toh ghode, ghade sab bech kar sorahi hai 😵
Originally posted by: 4G2T7UTKRMXWRIKV
❤️❤️ if it’s not dream then I’m going to talk with u tomorrow 😆
Be ready 👍🏼
Haan okay na🤣
oh ha I agree 👍🏼Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Haan par what does he think that Bajaj will aarti utaro of Moloy*? He hates Bajaj to the core and thinks the worst of him na😆
Waise ye theories Soch Kar bada maza aa Raha hai, kal jab popat hoga tab Kya Karenge🤣
High chance it is anurag or mohini's dream .. mohini's cos scene mai moloy thi ...
if u didn’t come to AT then I’m coming to your house 🏡🏃🏻♀️🏃🏻♀️🏃🏻♀️🚶♀️🚶♀️🚶♀️🚶♀️🚶♀️🤳🤳🤳🤳 with help technology I will find your house 🏡 😆😆😆Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Haan okay na🤣
U think 🤔 about Yourself 😆🤣Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Waise ye theories Soch Kar bada maza aa Raha hai, kal jab popat hoga tab Kya Karenge🤣
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Waise ye theories Soch Kar bada maza aa Raha hai, kal jab popat hoga tab Kya Karenge🤣
Like RD ji said tabhi aisa hi hasna hai 🤣
Bcoz we've gone mad now 🤣
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Waise ye theories Soch Kar bada maza aa Raha hai, kal jab popat hoga tab Kya Karenge🤣