The much talked and discussed BAT is back today🤣🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
The much talked and discussed BAT is back today🤣🤪
Originally posted by: FS5KX4WA62MOKZX3
Ek theory hain
After tomm epi, will post it here.
Hint - Ex gone mad and has become delusional about RB. 😆
hhahah i think i can guess that
and I have one theory on precap .. 
I am preparing myself for worst possibilities and I could have believed it that everything is happening with good reason but KZK CVS are brain-less and less creative too. Episode are getting from bad to worst.
The much talked and discussed BAT is back today🤣🤪
Exactly this is not the rishabh bajaj the cvs have sold to us so far ,I am all for the villain with a heart arc but not this ,whatever this was !
And oh, the sleepwalking of Prerna. I just cannot bear the show anymore. I need to just detox.
This krish sequence was so hot BTW.
Kisi ka pta nhi but mujhe sirf ek baat samjh me aai that moloy was again on his feet.
Kisi ke dimag ki batti jali..... ya it's only me.😲
I made my decision to stop. No more for me. Bajaj is a great character and in the name of soulmates love saga they overshadow his character. However the joke is on them because ksg is being notice and appreciated by critics and audience. They love his character more than two leads. Writers don't know how to write a story about two soulmates living for each other. IOriginally posted by: manzilmukul
Btw, I want to share something as well. One of my friends said this to me.
I asked her - Is there a way to a Protest ?
G: Yes.....that way is called stop watching....if trps go down they will understand that it is PROTESTPiu can you do that?
Originally posted by: manzilmukul
Moloy being called Molly had me in SPLITS 🤣
He is talking to Moloy as if long lost friend. That was hilarious🤣🤣
Originally posted by: 3NWKYILUUWAVFJML
Ek theory hain
After tomm epi, will post it here.
Hint - Ex gone mad and has become delusional about RB. 😆
Exactly. I agree with the hint🤪
We are on same page ji . Both are interlinked 😆Originally posted by: munnihyderabad
hhahah i think i can guess that
and I have one theory on precap ..