AnuPre/ParIca AT#141- Hona tumhe hai mera. Ye dooriyan filhaal hai - Page 119

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: FLW70

According this precap .. kuki saw her dad killing Anu ?

kuki k bhi vitals theek ho jayenge kya🤔 pls aisa ho n Bajaj usko sath le jaye

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Btw Bajaj called Moloy as molly..he was like mr mol Basu is too formal let me call u molly😒😏🙄😠

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

CV, Pallu and others who came here happily to discuss the epi and got their mood spoiled with the negativity ....I am sorry ..I am really sorry. I shouldn't have commented before watching the episode. Now that I have watched the epi..I don't think Bajaj can be justified now...not after what he did to Moloy.That was so disturbing to watch...plus all the symbolism, durga Maa, Bajaj wearing black..Anu wearing a colour close to white..that is it  girls🥳

Vani_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

kuki k bhi vitals theek ho jayenge kya🤔 pls aisa ho n Bajaj usko sath le jaye

mujhe toh laga tha bhaag daud Mei virus ko kuch hoga nd Anu ko pata lagega but yahan toh kuki is in hospital

pallawi1803 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

CV, Pallu and others who came here happily to discuss the epi and got their mood spoiled with the negativity ....I am sorry ..I am really sorry. I shouldn't have commented before watching the episode. Now that I have watched the epi..I don't think Bajaj can be justified now...not after what he did to Moloy.That was so disturbing to watch...plus all the symbolism, durga Maa, Bajaj wearing black..Anu wearing a colour close to white..that is it  girls🥳

🤗🤗

Hame Popat ki aadat hai DG..let's enjoy jitni bhi positivity mil rahi hai... agle track me kaam aata hai🤣 Maine kom track ff Kara tha.. aajkal wo hi Dekh k kaam Chala rahi hoon🤣

RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Btw Bajaj called Moloy as molly..he was like mr mol Basu is too formal let me call u molly😒😏🙄😠

Cvs are trolling us 😆

pallawi1803 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vani_18

mujhe toh laga tha bhaag daud Mei virus ko kuch hoga nd Anu ko pata lagega but yahan toh kuki is in hospital

the way prerna ki getting breathless in precap can Anu know about virus already...🤔

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Even I noticed that😆 Just before watching the epi I had called him Moly and I have also seen others here calling him that 

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

Even I noticed that😆 Just before watching the epi I had called him Moly and I have also seen others here calling him that 

dG are u cvs 🤣 are u that culprit who passes our theories to writers

Kuch tho gadbad hai

Edited by Paricarocks - 4 years ago
pallawi1803 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RiyaDutta

Cvs are trolling us 😆

yeah I didn't liked it at all .only we can call him molly...hamara sexy Molly...btw I had predicted both Kiki n Molly will go to hospital n Molly will recover..based in the bts looks like sach Hoga...molly kitne Dino baad dikhega

Btw kom has a tattoo na...usse bhi ppl can't identify her she is flaunting her tattoo so proudly...