hello darling 🍧 ice cream sundae for you today,our brain will need cooling down
🍷wine for me I need the patient's
Hey, I will have wine as well 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
hello darling 🍧 ice cream sundae for you today,our brain will need cooling down
🍷wine for me I need the patient's
Hey, I will have wine as well 😆
I just read the synopsis 😔I am done with this stupidity !
me too 🤢
Perna can't remember her own child next to soulmate she will remember Mr Bajaj own that asking way to much from her.Originally posted by: munnihyderabad
i don't say guarantee ...but highly possible for her to take stand if it's by Basus and also feel guilty if she is negligent like in store room incident
🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍺🍺🍺🍸🍸🍸🍦🍦🍦🍦Hey, I will have wine as well 😆
for all our members
So they are turning bajaj completely black 🤔
🤗🤗
well he does look hot in blackSo they are turning bajaj completely black 🤔
Mr Bajaj won't be black he will turn it around.
So they are turning bajaj completely black 🤔
What happened
And don't worry
RB 1 did heinous crimes but he was still everyone's favourite
well he does look hot in black
Mr Bajaj won't be black he will turn it around.
Bajaj in black
Originally posted by: Grey-licious
What happened
And don't worry
RB 1 did heinous crimes but he was still everyone's favourite
Bajaj trying to kill Ex