Good morning everyone . Hoping for a decent episode today.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Good morning everyone . Hoping for a decent episode today.
Good morning dear.Good morning everyone . Hoping for a decent episode today.
you are asking to much from the cv.
Good morning everyone . Hoping for a decent episode today.
Morning!
its asking too much from writers 😆
Ya I know 😆
Originally posted by: TL2RVKM4KR53BI3E
Yes, I agree
I want to see how prerna reacts to kukki being hurt? Will she take a stand if accident is caused by one of the basus? Am I asking too much of her? 😆
i don't say guarantee ...but highly possible for her to take stand if it's by Basus and also feel guilty if she is negligent like in store room incident
Mr.Bajaj to kill Anurag
Mr Bajaj ties Moloy to his wheelchair and implements a devious plan to kill Anurag. Elsewhere, Anupam and Prerna find themselves locked in their rooms.
okk 🤪 yeh kya hai bhai
let's see and please follow the rules
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad
i don't say guarantee ...but highly possible for her to take stand if it's by Basus and also feel guilty if she is negligent like in store room incident
Bajaj was hesitant to send kukki to sharma house so chances of prerna's negligent are higher
hello darling 🍧 ice cream sundae for you today,our brain will need cooling down
🍷wine for me I need the patient's
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad
Mr.Bajaj to kill Anurag
Mr Bajaj ties Moloy to his wheelchair and implements a devious plan to kill Anurag. Elsewhere, Anupam and Prerna find themselves locked in their rooms.okk 🤪 yeh kya hai bhai
let's see and please follow the rules
🤬
I just read the synopsis 😔I am done with this stupidity !