u made my day........by extension made my life...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
u made my day........by extension made my life...
Hilarious.. 🤪🤪 from beginning till end .. epic ..
wonderful update.. I just hope Mr Gupta will let Arnav get away soon.
And regarding PM's, i have bookmarked your story , so if its too much bother please don't worry about PMs.. With this new IF i just don't know how to add you as buddy
Mere liye tum,Gauri aur P hona 😎Originally posted by: Savera84
About PMs, like JP said, we are experts in stalking/finding Arshi stories. I keep a window open with "My Posts" and keep checking it whenever I get a chance (I admit, it is 50 times or more a day 😊). Whenever there is a new post in a thread, it moves to the top.
Once in a while I check first couple of pages of IPK forum to check for new story threads. That is how I stumbled on AnExIPKwriter's "Untold stories". Am I glad to find it or what? With that I got to read the Epilogue of UE, 'But you know, whatever' and now this.
I agree, it is not the case with some of the readers and they may need some form of notification.
If I can be of any assistance, please let me know.
Monday Blues came and gone. Can't wait to find out how Mr Raizada addressed his famished stomach.
Cheers.......
🤣Originally posted by: saucechips
fdujkhgekj. Ugh.
res...
Hey... new chapter...
Yaar..
This Arnav..
He could have asked his Di for Khushi's number..
But he wants to do it secretly to save his big fat ego..
The whole Dilip Fiasco ..
🤪
n then MJ ..
😆
Only u n u will be responsible for my hurting jaw ..
MJ.. Y NOT SMJ ??
Gupt House..
🤣
U r on roll,Sabi ..
Sach sach bolo... Do u urself have a good laugh while writing such hilarious updates ??
Mr.Gupt ..err .. Mr.Gupta has seen Arnav Singh Raizada at his door at such an early hour .. n not coming with some proper excuse ...
A bell must have rung in a father's mind.. right??
Hahaha... This is too good!! 😂😂😂
Arnav's ego vs toothache - - - - haha toothache won finally 😂😂😂
And he made sure no one slept peacefully that night 🤭
Modern Romieo and Julliet😁
Arnav got caught, will it lead him to visit to Gupt 🤣House,
If not this, morning hospital appointment with more fun will be awaiting for us 🤘🏼
edited..
sorry for double post..
Hello readers, Thank you for your support so far. It has been overwhelming. I am deeply grateful to every reader; sweet silent ones and precious...
https://youtu.be/tQ4n8MXqoEQ CREDIT: EXOTIC DISASTER
532