Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://instagram.com/p/B3m9bQShL7m/
https://instagram.com/p/B3m7yUvBGzn/
Losliya Kari Dosa .... Ceylon style😆
https://instagram.com/p/B3l_BxFBZu-/
Tharshan just posted this... The caption looks like a response to Meera video.
He wrote "sometimes it's better to just remain silent and smile".
This is one of my favourite still of Tharsh captured inside BB house.. 😳
What a Smile 😎
https://instagram.com/p/B3m7yUvBGzn/
Losliya Kari Dosa .... Ceylon style😆
Losliya Kari Dosa ya
Hope she got the popularity what she expected from BB
Originally posted by: ramyvijay
Now I remember seeing a similar video of Julie after BB1, which she herself took from her house as though giving an interview.. adhula she blamed Kamal for being partial and didn't support her nu (forgetting how he made audience forgive her and not to show hatred towards her thinking her as his sister nu).. I couldn't remember fully though, but it was also trolled..
I usually don't watch much interview videos. Troll potta naala paartha nyaabagam nn
Ramya ji 🙌
Yenakkum Julie refrence thaan niyaabagam vandhadhu ..
I was thinking Meera is turning out to be another Julie nu.. she could have kept quite instead making such half baked interviews which led her trolled by others ..🤦♀️
appuram andha two minutes video paarthuten , meera kaagalaam illai .. neenga keteenga naan paarthen ..ungalukkaga dhaan .. ( Siddharth Abhimanyu style 😆)
Losliya Kari Dosa ya
Hope she got the popularity what she expected from BB
After kushbhu idli .. I think this is the second recipe named after a celebrity ..( if I am not wrong)
Paarraaa .. 😲
thambi andha Kadai address ah thedi pudicheengalaa illaiyaa ?? 😉
Originally posted by: Hanamisuki
After kushbhu idli .. I think this is the second recipe named after a celebrity ..( if I am not wrong)
Paarraaa .. 😲
thambi andha Kadai address ah thedi pudicheengalaa illaiyaa ?? 😉
Paarraa.. Naanum idhe dhaan Shan kitta ketkkanum nu nenachen.. 🙌 paarthaa next page la neenga already post pannitteenga 👍🏼
Thanks for all the updates :)
Shan bro find the dosa shop address i will go 😆