Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Nice update Di..

Raman is loving..

Ishita got to know the truth and determined to punish the culprits..

She was guilty for accusing Raman...

Please update soon...

Thank you...

aymin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome fab fantastic chap

Finally everything is clear now

I thought Raman is mentally disturbed by birth

Then how come Monti and all 

Please continue soon

mamtasingla thumbnail

Awesome update 

Ishita saw the video

Raman rescue her

Update soon 

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Amazing update 

Continue soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE 

Ishra2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Beautiful update

Update soon

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Amazing update 

Ishu scared to see param 

Raman saved her

Param n his friend evil 😡

Now she  determine to  punish them 

Thanks for the pm 

taahir004 thumbnail

An Amazing Chapter 

Finally Ishita sees what truly happened that night 

she is happy that Raman saved her but she is also

guilty that she hated him for thinking that he was the one

that abused her

finally knowing the truth she wants the culprits behind bars 

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Superb updt

Finally ishu got to know the truth. And now she is happy that Raman is father of her child. She wants param to get punished for his deeds.

Thanx for the pm

Continue soon

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Awesome update😳Continue soon

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 12

Ishita look at raman and asked-aap Mera saath denge naa,Raman??

Raman look at her all confused.he didn't understand what and why she is asking ,but one thing he know for sure that he will always be with her.so he held her hand and nodded in yes.

Ishita hugged him tightly and said-thank u Raman,thank u for being with me always.maine itna galat Kiya aapke saath.phir bhi aapne kabhi mera saath nahi choda.thank u so much Raman.

Raman just hugged her back and closed his eyes.

After sometime Ishita broke the hug and said-aap yahin rahiye,main abhi aati hoon.

Raman-kahan jaa rahi ho??

Ishita-just coming.she said and went to check whether toshiji is in home or not.she saw toshiji sitting in the hall sipping her coffee.she went inside ,took her mobile and said-raman chaliye.

Raman nodded and went out with her without asking any question.

Ishra went downstairs and Ishita said to toshiji-i wanna talk to u.

Toshiji look at her and said-oh please,I am not interested.i am tired.

Ishita-please mummy ji,it's urgent.

Toshiji look at her and said-dont call me that.

Ishita-please,it's urgent.

Toshiji nodded and Ishita took her to her room.

Toshiji-its better be important,or else.i don't know what I am going to do with u.

Ishita-trust me,it's really important.she said and played the video from the beginning till Raman took her to his room.

Ishita-yeh hua tha uss din.

Toshiji-toh,what u wanna say??

Ishita look at her in disbelief and said-arent u getting it,param did all this to rape me.infact they wanted to gang rape me,agar Raman mujhe nahi bachate toh they would have,she couldn't complete.

Toshiji-so what ,bach gayi naa.infact iss chakker mein mera puttar phans gaya .he had to marry u because of this baby.tumhe toh grateful hona chahiye param ka,that because of him,tum iss khaandaan ki bahu ban gayi warna hamesha naukar hi rehti.but yes,I have to scold param for drugging raman.how dare he,agar Raman ko kuch ho jaata toh .she said calmly making Ishita shocked.

Ishita-aapko koi fark nahi padhta that param wanted to rape me ,he drugged me for that aur woh kaamyaab bhi ho jaata agar Raman mujhe nahi bachate.

Toshiji-to be true,I feel bad.param ki choice kitna bekaar hai.he chosed u,Kya jarurat thi itni mehnat karni ki,tumse achchi ,achchi ladkiyan mil jaati usse,woh bhi paise de kar.i have to scold him for this also.being a bhalla,how could he do something so stupid.arey paise phenko,tum jaisi hazaron girengi.main usse daant dungi,jao yahan se.i am tired.she said making Ishita stunned .

She was standing not knowing how to react seeing toshiji's cold behaviour while she said again-jao Ishita,I am tired.

Ishita-thik hai,aap kuch nahi kar sakti .mat kariye,I am going to police.ab police karegi.

Toshiji-r u out of ur mind,Kya Kiya hai param ne.he was just trying to make relationship with u,aur woh bechara toh woh kar bhi nahi paaya,kis cheez ki saza dilwana chahti ho.

Ishita-bechara,really .woh bechara hai .he wanted to rape me.

Toshiji-dont shout ,karna chahta tha,Kiya nahi.u spend ur night with Raman,got pregnant with his kid,got married to him.toh problem Kya hai,jiske saath raat guzari ,uski biwi ho ab.i am not understanding what's ur damn problem.just go away.

Ishita-main police station jaa rahi hoon,param ke against case karne.for drugging me,and trying to take advantage of me.she said holding raman's hand.

Toshiji-agar jaa rahi ho toh yeh soch Kar jao that u will not be able to come back.aur jaana hai toh jao,Raman is not going anywhere with u.raman,go to ur room.tumhari ishi pagal ho gayi hai,lagta hai isse Ghar se baahar phenkne ka time aa gaya hai.

Raman look at Ishita and then at toshiji and said-nahi maa,I can't go leaving my ishi .woh Meri biwi hai ,main uska haath kabhi nahi chodunga .

Ishita look at him and mouthed thank u .he closed his eyes and smiled.

Ishra were going out of the mansion when toshiji said-ok settle down,let me handle this .

Ishita look at toshiji and sat next to her .

Toshiji-see Ishita,tumhe woh mila hai joh tum deserve nahi karti thi,tum Raman ki biwi ban gayi,bhalla family ki bahu.ho sakta hai param ne yeh sab kiya ho,but I can't reverse it .toh bas itna bata do how can we fix it.kya chahiye tumhe,money,gold ,diamond,property.just name it.

Ishita-i want him behind the bar.

Toshiji-tum jaanti ho yeh nahi hoga.

Ishita-i will make it happen,Raman ke khilaaf case nahi banta shayad kyunki woh mentally unstable hai but param is perfectly fine and I have proof against it.

Toshiji-aur agar yeh proof khatam ho jaaye toh.

Ishita-its on my mail,Maine khud ko,apne Amma ko ,apne appa ko,apni friends ko sabko forward kar diya hai .she lied .

Toshiji-u idiot,what u have done.hamari izzat kharab kar di.wait let me call bhalla ji,he will tackle u.she said angrily and called mr bhalla.

Mr bhalla-what happened,I am busy.

Toshiji -come soon,Ishita has created a mess.

Mr bhalla-i am coming.

Toshiji then called param and tell him to come to her room.he too agreed and hung the call .

After half an hour, everyone was in bhalla's room and was watching the video.though Ishita was feeling reluctant in showing it to Mr bhalla but was determined to make param punished.

She stopped when Raman took her to his room and param said-why u stopped,pura dekhne do.tumhare paas yeh video tha,mujhe kyun nahi diya.he said smirking shamelessly.

Mr bhalla-param just shut up.whats this,I want an explanation.

Param-what explanation dad,I wanted to bed her,so drugged her but Bhai took her away aur unhone suhaagraat mana li.sad naa, arrangements Maine kiye and he enjoyed it.aur ab yeh mujhe chance bhi nahi de rahi.he said shamelessly only to get a slap from Raman.

Raman-meri ishi ke baare mein bakwaas mat karo.woh Meri biwi hai.

Param-yes,I know .he said making a dirty face.

Toshiji-iss ladki ne yeh video sabko bhej di hai ,apne family aur friends ko.naam duba diya hamara.

Mr bhalla look at Ishita and she said -they will not share it,I did this just to keep the evidence safe.

Mr bhalla-what u want??

Ishita-justice,main maanti hoon it was raman.but param was the reason behind this .iss saare mess ka kaaran param hai and even today he never miss a chance to harass me,I want him behind the bars.

Mr bhalla-ok ,I am calling the cops .he said making toshiji and param shocked .

Toshiji -yeh aap Kya keh rahe hai,bhalla ji,param ko,she was saying when Mr bhalla said-aap chup rahiye,param ko wahin milega joh woh deserve karta hai.main police bula raha hoon aur woh jail jaayega .tum apne room mein jao Ishita,I will punish ur culprit but please don't let this video share.meri bahut beizzati ho jayegi .Maine bahut saalon mein yeh izzat banayi hai.he said folding his hands.

Ishita-aap please aise mat kahiye ,papa ji .main khud aapki beizaati nahi karna chahti but can't spare this man.he is plain disgusting .

Mr bhalla-tum please stress mat lo,Raman take her to ur room.she needs rest .don't worry ,u can trust me,main param ko saza jarur dilwaunga.he said making Ishita believe on his words.

Ishita nodded and Raman took her upstairs.mr bhalla wiped his tears and said-dont worry,I will not let anyone touch u .tumhe police toh le jayegi but woh fake hogi.woh tumhe airport drop kar degi and u can go out of the country.phir main iss ladki ko thikane lagaata hoon after clearing all the proves.gale ki haddi ban gayi hai.pehle Raman,ab param.bahut tamasha karti hai,yeh izzat joh saalon mein banayi Maine,she is hell bent to ruin it.he said smiling devilishly while toshiji and param too smirked.

Param hugged Mr bhalla and said-mujhe pata tha,u must be planning something.my dad is not mahaan,that's why I was silent.u r a rockstar dad.

Mr bhalla-but u shouldn't have done this,come on param.she is maid,how can u fall for her.

Param-sorry dad,next time I will be more careful .he said hugging mr bhalla thinking-because of u ,I have to go away ,infact run away.i am not going to spare u Ishita,I will not go anywhere before raping u and punishing u.ab toh main azaad hoon,will surely have u .he thought and smirked.

In ishra room,Ishita was sitting and thinking about toshiji's coldness and param's shameless behaviour and couldn't stop from crying.

Ishita-kitne ghatiya log hai,insaan ki koi keemat hi nahi.sab kuch paisa,I really hate them.yeh kahan phansa diya mujhe murugan .I feel trapped.she was crying and thinking when Raman sat next to her and said-sorry.

Ishita look at him with questioning eyes and he said-i couldn't protect u.

Ishita-aisa kyun keh rahe hai,u have always protected me.

Raman-toh tum kyun ro rahi ho.tum kyun aayi yahan,kyun bachaya tha mujhe uss din.main mar jaata toh tum aati hi nahi aur koi tumhe nahi rulata.

Ishita kept her head on his shoulder and said-dont say like this,aap hi toh Meri himmat hai.agar aap nahi hote toh main bahut akeli pad jaati.i love u ,raman.i really do ,for supporting me always,for loving me always .she said while he wrapped her in his arms and said-i love u too.saying so he kissed her temple while she snuggle more into him seeking his warmth .

They were sitting cuddled in each other when they heard some choas.both went out to check and saw few cops taking param away.

Ishita sighed in relief and said-ab tumhe tumhare kiye ki saza milegi.i hate u param,I hate u.

Mr bhalla-take him away,I don't wanna see his face,isne mera naam duba diya .tumhe saza dilwa kar rahunga.he pretended and the cops took him away.

Ishita hide herself more into Raman feeling relieved oblivious of the disaster coming their way.

That's all for now,enjoy.