Ye log idhar kya karne aye hai
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3kGsgznCO_/?igshid=asx9z8dwqyd5
Some kind of forum in Saudi Arabia .
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Ye log idhar kya karne aye hai
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3kGsgznCO_/?igshid=asx9z8dwqyd5
Some kind of forum in Saudi Arabia .
RDJ's new movie trailer.
Rinku is looking so pretty next to Jahnavi. My eyes went straight to her wondering who she was.
Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3kOg-KnH4z/
Shaitaan's favorite Rinku 😆.
Originally posted by: WhosTheFool
Arre Vidya. Chandramukhi waali. Aamji Tomar...Chan Chan Chan.
Sacchi mai chasme lagane padenge.
Manjulika hai. Chandramukhi toh Rajnikant waali thi.😆
This scared me so much jab pehli baar dekhi thi. Raat bhar so nahi paayi thi main.😆
Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo
For real? Your comments are mostly harmless too. I remember only one post that was deleted by mods for me. I might have other ones in trashed topics but otherwise my posts don't get deleted by mods unless I ask them.
So bakwaas ya member related topics trash hue toh saath mein mere bhi gaye. Aur baaki toh ye log patanahi mere se kya dushmani nikaalte hain. Koi bhi post trash/remove kar dete hain.
The only warning on BWF I got was for implying that Katrina was plastic. Bataao.😒😆
Since the topic got closed. I think Ranveer wants some attention. 👎🏼 What a cringeworthy photo to post. While she is in convo with someone, he is touching her ass while staring at her. This couple just wants to get attention some way or another.
No its still not ok to share it even if they are married now or dating then. Its unprofessional to feel up your costar at the set, its creepy to take photo of it, n disgusting to post it online for some cheap PR and attention and worst of all is DP endorsing it as a cute act.
All this was maybe a PR exercise to counteract their cold chemistry dance couple of days back. Disgusting couple.👎🏼
Originally posted by: Mishh007
So bakwaas ya member related topics trash hue toh saath mein mere bhi gaye. Aur baaki toh ye log patanahi mere se kya dushmani nikaalte hain. Koi bhi post trash/remove kar dete hain.
The only warning on BWF I got was for implying that Katrina was plastic. Bataao.😒😆
That's funny 😂. I haven't ever gotten any warning. Not even in my earlier days when I would go around trashing Aishwarya, Barun, KSG etc.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0