YRHPK live update/discussion (14 oct 2019) episode 152 - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naina_raina thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I personally loves sad saathiya and felt it fit better more than the kalank song. The song is great, but it just didn’t go with this storyline in my opinion.

Baba seems to say all the right things, but his motives and timing are suspicious. I don’t know, I still want to think good thoughts about him. His scene with Parul didn’t give those puraana ashiq type vibes and it’s still not clear if he knows Kunal’s truth. 

And since this update is now in main forum - just a quick note it new readers - the hashtags are just my thoughts on the stories or character laced with my dark humor. 

No offense meant to anyone, especially any of the artists. 

In fact I sincerely believe all the actors are doing a great job and compliment any one I feel stands out on that day. I don’t really even have a favorite actor among the main cast. If I have a soft corner for anyone, it’s Jugnu #MeraFavoriteTeddyBear

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Precap looks like Abir’s dream... or rather nightmare

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3lFctrBIJ6/

I don't think it is Abir's dream.

-Viji- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SheThought

Precap looks like Abir’s dream... or rather nightmare

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3lFctrBIJ6/

It looks like his night mare for sure! And then maybe he decides to Choose Mish over family 🤔

#TooMuchAsking 🤣

KambakthIshq thumbnail

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naina_raina

Kalank title song as Abhir walks out all broken. 

Shah as always aced  the emotional scene. 

Kuhu and kunal too shown, kunal is disturbed looking at their wedding picture. 

Mish looks at one of her origami birds and sad too.. 

Abhir reaches his room and finds baba there waiting for him. An upset Abhir hugs baba and baba asks him why he is upset. Abhir tries to hide, but baba understands that he is disturbed. 

Baba tells him a shayari and Abhir is happy to find a fellow poet. 

Abhir tells him that kunal is divorcing kuhu to sperate MishBir. Tells everything about Mishti’s fight too. Baba gives Abhir courage or face up and fight. 

Baba tells Abhir that he thinks RV house doesn’t understand Love and will separate MishBir. Abhir tries to argue for kunal, but baba think he is like Meenu and is only interested in proving himself right at any cost. #Doubts #PoisonousThoughts #BabaMaybeRight #BabaMaybeWrong

Precap - MishBir meet and Mishti asks Abhir if he is using fate as an excuse to leave her. 😭😭😭😢

baba shayari is not like abir.. the husky voice n all is not so good..

still abir trying to cover up for kunal so bad.. but baba is half right kunal is trying to prove right that what he did is right.. perfect hashtag naina..

yaar precap is little scary.. but according to seg they sort all difference n hug but also seg said it can be a dream... so confusing,,,;.. and its this week not tomorrow 

KambakthIshq thumbnail

naina_raina thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

baba shayari is not like abir.. the husky voice n all is not so good..

still abir trying to cover up for kunal so bad.. but baba is half right kunal is trying to prove right that what he did is right.. perfect hashtag naina..

yaar precap is little scary.. but according to seg they sort all difference n hug but also seg said it can be a dream... so confusing,,,;.. and its this week not tomorrow 

Yeah.. we should have the scene of Abhir finding the letters tomorrow. I am looking forward to that. 

KambakthIshq thumbnail

ImageImage

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aanchal15

Thank you Varshu🤗

Yes, had excruciating pain on Thursday .. now much better .. true since I cannot keep my foot down I am walking with crutches .. 

Oh ! I wish I had the oil 😆.. and I cannot use any pack .. cast main hain na! 

@bold :- ohh dear .. 😥 hope you feel better soon .. 

Yeah I got it .. can’t use it when you are in cast.. when you visit India , you can get it .. take care dear 🤗