I phislophied again🙈☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I phislophied again🙈☺️
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Oh! You said it with conviction🤣
😡😡 Rd abhi bhi single hai btw
Originally posted by: Samaina_1993
I phislophied again🙈☺️
Me too🙈🙈
We are phisli hui ladkiyan🤣Me too🙈🙈
But I assumed it to be for me too..🤣.BTW it can be for Vagee too
Ok ok. Scenerio ke loye topic soch li maine...
Sorry is the scenario is not up to the mark...its been long since I wrote any scenerio
Ok its School days... Time when only Naina had feelings for Sameer...
Naina goes to store room/some room to get something after school hours and Sameer too goes inside the room to get spare cricket bat...
Aage bolu?
@Chaaru kuch bhi ho bas dede aaj tu
With ashi 😳 You never know!
Previous parts https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/3980 Part 7 The next day, Sameer reached college early. His mind was restless after...
9