💔🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
💔🤣
Originally posted by: opsora2090
reply her efor my bajju ...
Tumhare RB ab salt and pepper raha Kaha?
Oppo. Take an oath. You won't post kiron kher gifs in 100th AT.
From 101,you can.
Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda
Tumhare RB ab salt and pepper raha Kaha?
🤣 Jab tha tab to sabse best tha naa
Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda
Oppo. Take an oath. You won't post kiron kher gifs in 100th AT.
From 101,you can.
omg 🤣🤣🤣
🤣 Jab tha tab to sabse best tha naa
No, I felt kuch jyada hi tha salt and pepper initially, actually I didn't like it that much.
Someone else was best till the end for me at least. May be I'm a little biased. Just may be.
Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda
No, I felt kuch jyada hi tha salt and pepper initially, actually I didn't like it that much.
Someone else was best till the end for me at least. May be I'm a little biased. Just may be.
Haan wo fair hai each has their own fav
Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda
Tumhare RB ab salt and pepper raha Kaha?
tab toh tha na .. woh bhi best laga
but ha kuch jeyadai paint dale the iyea log ... 44 age pe itna white nei hote bal