You're my Kitty🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
You're my Kitty🤗
Yeah...long time...how's life😛
Hi🤗Good girl. Busy ho phir bhi attendance dene ati ho😂
Em okay😊
Busy insaan 😡
Ok baba sorry... i couldn't come on IF for few days
*kaan pakadke sorry(Sameer style)*
Waise did you see any of the movie I suggested
Yeah...🤣Hi🤗Good girl. Busy ho phir bhi attendance dene ati ho😂
Teachers don't take much leaves🤣
@Hash out with it
@Ananya busy ahem okay😉
@Chaaru what college project?
@Ray hi🤣
Originally posted by: chaaru26
Ok baba sorry... i couldn't come on IF for few days
*kaan pakadke sorry(Sameer style)*just love itSameer😭
I miss our Show😔
Waise did you see any of the movie I suggested
Originally posted by: EPUOWZNQ4WSARHPT
Yeah...long time...how's life😛
Great! I find my like great but outsider think it's pathetic😆
Previous parts https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/3980 Part 7 The next day, Sameer reached college early. His mind was restless after...
9