Originally posted by: PriyankFan12
Rashmi can support dogla Paras and thats all fine but Shukla cant even protect his friends. Waah kya logic hai
Stans mai logic na dekho its error 404 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: PriyankFan12
Rashmi can support dogla Paras and thats all fine but Shukla cant even protect his friends. Waah kya logic hai
Stans mai logic na dekho its error 404 😆
Asim shouldn't make the same mistake what Rohit did last year. He should stay in his group otherwise he would become irrelevant.
Woh toh Hume pata hai😆
Woh toh Hume pata hai😆
So my support is now stronger for him than ever before 
Shukla ji ne Bhai behan ko alag Kiya hua hai
Shukla ji ne Bhai behan ko alag Kiya hua hai
Haan jan bujhke kia hoga, Shukla virodhi morcha nikalna padega 😜
I don't think this grouping will last long but next week is critical for Asim. Luckily there's Abu Malik 😊 But I don't want to undermine Abu, he has a family identity. Might get votes 😊
Haan jan bujhke kia hoga, Shukla virodhi morcha nikalna padega 😜
I don't think this grouping will last long but next week is critical for Asim. Luckily there's Abu Malik 😊 But I don't want to undermine Abu, he has a family identity. Might get votes 😊
Did you see that unseen video?? - Maahira has no one to help😆
Did you see that unseen video?? - Maahira has no one to help😆
Aye Nehi I've not see yet 🤢 Let me check 