Users

Frequent Posters

Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: FLW70

Hey Pp 🤗

Hows you? ... keep coming here for us..

Hiya🤗.. Thanks for replying to my message.. No dear I am done with the show and the forum.. For my own good😊.. 

Couldn't hold myself on seeing Erica's win and her beautiful look for the Gold Awards.. This girl deserves it 👏and I had to say it. That's all.. Very happy for her and I genuinely wish she's done with Prerna soon and get on to other roles be it ITV or web or anything else that she likes. Isn't it more than a year now?😉

jvims thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Congrats to erica for winning 2 awards..she truly deserved😃

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4647393

Can someone copy this look of Eri for me in this AT. Because, this is the first time Eri attended the gold awards in 2016 and that was the first time I got bowled out with her style statement and the way she carried herself. I still remember that video where she was accompanied by her Mom. Now, 3years later seeing her standing on the podium proudly giving her reply speech not once but twice, once again reaffirmed my belief that the more hate she gets the more she acquires new heights. The way she has recently been boldly giving more reasons for her haters to burn in jealousy, I am enjoying it totally. Keep rising and shine above all the hatred coming your way, Babygirl. And hearty congratulations on your double dhamaka.

SRKKajolFan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Push-pull

Just came here to wish Erica a big hearty congratulations for her award🥳.. 

Thanks to my habit of checking #ericafernandes in Insta.. And a big thanks to my habit of not checking the forum anymore that I have zero idea on what's with the show😆.. 

Sad that Erica is still playing the stupid Prerna but glad that she deserves the award in every way.. Nobody literally nobody else on ITV could've played this poorly written character so beautifully👏.. 

As much as I dislike Prerna that much more I adore Erica for not giving up on this character and doing justice to the role in her own ways.. Her subtlety and natural presence without added masala to overtly enacting makes her presence all the more beautiful.. She gets more and more real.. Hope the show shuts down on a good note soon and she gets to explore other opportunities.. 🤗

Her look is so perfect here.. ❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3gjK1RBIQ_/

PP is back 🤗

Please don't go anywhere. You can atleast be active on this thread 🤗

SRKKajolFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: grace4317

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4647393

Can someone copy this look of Eri for me in this AT. Because, this is the first time Eri attended the gold awards in 2016 and that was the first time I got bowled out with her style statement and the way she carried herself. I still remember that video where she was accompanied by her Mom. Now, 3years later seeing her standing on the podium proudly giving her reply speech not once but twice, once again reaffirmed my belief that the more hate she gets the more she acquires new heights. The way she has recently been boldly giving more reasons for her haters to burn in jealousy, I am enjoying it totally. Keep rising and shine above all the hatred coming your way, Babygirl. And hearty congratulations on your double dhamaka.

Proud of her 👏🤗

SRKKajolFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre

Thats ok, we can celebrate here.. The only safest place for all Ejfians to hang out! 

I also feel she truly deserved it..

The public humiliation episode was enough to win her best actress critics.. 

and then we had the first Jail confrontation

Then hospital confrontation..

She was outstanding.. Those dialogues still echoes in my ears along with her expressions.. Feels like I recently watched it.. 

They were power packed perfomances!!!

She is brilliant in every scene Nailah. And she deserves the award in every sense.

I still can go on & on about her performance - Humiliation, Prerna lying on floor, hospital scene after AnuKomo marriage, scenes in BB after consummation, Holi, Sassy Prerna when she like a queen orders Komolika to send her Nimbu Paani, the way she claps her hands & enters BB, Prerna in love during rain dance who trusts Anurag more than herself, Naveen Kidnapping, Ronit kidnapping, Prerna as Happy Singh, Prerna as traffic police, jail confrontation . Even in all the recent episodes she is able to portray her turmoil so well. I cried with her during the kitchen scene after Anurag's accident. She was also so brilliant in last weeks episodes. Infact I keep looking at her only in recent episodes. Her eyes are so expressive.

She has shown so much versatility as an actor. Nobody in ITV could have played Prerna so beautifully.

I am really very happy for her. Like PP, I too hope KZK ends on a good note soon & she gets to explore many variety of roles in webseries, television & I really hope she comes back in movies. I miss seeing her in movies.

Wishing her happiness, success and all the best in life.

SRKKajolFan thumbnail
SRKKajolFan thumbnail