Poll
Will Ishani's imaginary fake CGI butterfly return?
There hasn't been a poll in previous 2-3 days in the forum.. So to increase silent member participation, I have a poll for the weekend.. Now
The previous two episodes were without the fake CGI butterfly! Thankfully😆
Do you think it will make a return or not?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ha ha,. I voted for 1 st option
Originally posted by: SGHAN55B2RYDXQ73
Ha ha,. I voted for 1 st option
I knew it.. You will never let that butterfly be freed🤣
Main to kehti hoon ek kyon 2 4 butterfly aur le aao woh 2 4 butterfly ishani ke aage gol gol chakkar lagati rahengi
Originally posted by: JMIV42LH3WA6XJQ7
Main to kehti hoon ek kyon 2 4 butterfly aur le aao woh 2 4 butterfly ishani ke aage gol gol chakkar lagati rahengi
Like it happens in cartoons when somebody bangs a pan on their head..😆 seeing stars and birds during daytime😆
And you haven't casted your vote Sur.. It's not showing..
Oh though I click on first option but I forgot to press button on cast vote
Let me do it
Ye lo 50-50 kar di
Voted for 2😆
@Faria @Surabhi - Dekhte hai ye jung konsa butterfly fandom jeetta hai.. 🤣
You all can cast multiple votes also..
I don’t know if the butterfly is gone for good, but I sure hope it is! 🤪
I don’t know if the butterfly is gone for good, but I sure hope it is! 🤪
Cast your vote then..😉
I hope so too..😆