AbhiGya TS - My Arrogant Boss (Shot 1)

SubagokulTisha thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

TS - MY ARROGANT BOSS

Let's get into the story....

Abhi / Pragya's POV...

It is the beautiful Monday Morning where the sun shines with its golden rays and both side of the road is filled with green grass where the dew drops over them and faint chirping of the birds is still hearing in my ears ...

Hii guys I'm driving my old scooter to reach my destination in time... I was neatly dressed in formal dress for my work...

Let me introduce myself... I'm **** came from the Middle class family... My life revolves around only my mom sarla... She is my hope and my everything...

My father died recently where I came to take the responsibility of my father's place in my family...

We are not a rich family but a small happy family with my mom and dad...

I never thought my dad will die suddenly due to cardiac arrest....

Being a pamper child to my parents I was forced to take the responsibility of my mom... She is alone now.. I want to take care of her...

I applied for the job in the reputed company... I was a lecturer in the reputed college...

I love to teach students but the salary is not sufficient when my mom been paralyzed...

I need to operate her for that I need money so I went to look for vacancy in one of the reputed top most company in Mumbai...

I waited in the reception for the boss's call... I prayed to God to get me this job...

Once my name announced I prayed to the Ganesha idol which is before me... And I knocked the boss cabin...

I heared my boss called me inside... I enter inside to saw my boss sitting on chair in an bossy style...

My boss asked me to take a seat.. By looking at my boss I came to know that my boss is spoiled brat because when I greeted my boss, my boss didn't give any attention to me..

I don't like my boss's attitude...

My boss is going through my files...My boss well dressed in business suit... I have seen a smirk on my boss's lips while seeing my file...

At last my boss's brown eyes gazed at me... My boss's first question hurts me... My boss asked me am I middle class???...

Where I nodded my head in return... I felt disgusted look over me.... But I don't mind that because I want this job anyhow...

My boss asked..

Boss: so you are here to get a job for being my personal assistant???..

I nodded my head...

Boss: to be frank I just hate middle class people like you... You know who I'm... What position I have been in this company???... I don't want you to be my assistant...

I felt pain in my heart to hear this...

Boss: I want my assistant to be hot, and my assistant should have a class to stand with me... Not like a middle class people like you...

I replied to my boss about my financial situation and also my family background..

My boss smiled...

Boss: it's your fate to be a middle class... See I have no interest in selecting you.. Yes you have a qualification for the job but I can't select you... Got it??..

Tears started to flow from my eyes... I'm in need of this job...

I: boss please.. I'm in need of this job.. Yes it's my fate to be a middle class but please help me...

Boss remains silent... I explained my family situation and also my mom's health..

Just then my boss's friend Purab came there... He understands my situation... He insisted his friend to appoint me... Finally my boss appoints me as personal assistant...

And I came to know my boss hate to see or talk with middle class people... Such a arrogant spoiled brat I thought...

My boss looks at me with disgust ... I felt hurt..

My boss asked me to wear a formal dress while coming tomorrow and my boss warns me that if I wear these type of cheap clothes again means my boss will fire me...

But to my shock this is the one of the best dress I have... Later my boss went out of the cabin...

My boss's friend Purab came towards me and he shakes his hand with me ..

he offers some money to me to buy some clothes and he told me not to tell to my boss because he hate these types of acts..

I thanked Purab... I had a clear note in my mind that I should be careful with my boss...

I came to know my boss's character today itself... I just hate my boss how can my boss hate a people for being a middle class people ... I came to know about my boss character... I just hate my boss...

After that I have went to shopping mall... Always I used to wear simply dress but today I'm here to choose a good formal dress for the sake of my boss 😑😑😑

I choose some formal dress and I have balanced some money.. I brought a Saree for my mom because it's been so many days my mom wears good Saree after my father's death...

I mentally scolded my boss because middle class people knows how to save money how can my boss hate middle class people...

Later I went to my house and handover the Saree to my mom she smiled and I told her that I got the job.. She felt happy...

I cooked for my mom and I had dinner with my mom and I got a call from my friend Bulbul you know guys she too working in my boss's company... I thought we going have some fun together ..

Later I hitted my bed after giving massage to mom's leg and hands and sleep empowered me...

And now I'm rushing to my company... Today is the first day in that company....I hope everything goes smooth between me and my boss...

End of POV...

I rushed inside the office... I didn't noticed the floor is slippery... I stepped into the slippery floor... I thought I'll kiss the floor but I'm surprised to see I'm safe in someone's arms...

Not someone's arms it's my boss who catches me.... I looks into my boss's brown eyes...

Boss: you want to lose your job in first day itself???..

I nodded no... I stand on my own legs...

I wished my boss good morning..

Boss: don't stand here simply and waste my time... Come to my cabin fast..

My boss went from there...

I: what the hell?? Such a arrogant jurk...

I runs behind my boss...

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

To be continued...

What will happen next???..

Who is the boss?? Abhi or Pragya???..

Don't forget to cast your views guys...

By Subagokul...

Tata... 👋👋👋👋