yes please yes pls bol rahe hai but ghanta kuch ho raha hai 😂Originally posted by: OERHFBGCKRBAGGZM
yeah please 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
yes please yes pls bol rahe hai but ghanta kuch ho raha hai 😂Originally posted by: OERHFBGCKRBAGGZM
yeah please 😆
when did he stopOriginally posted by: AK75OXHIMITPXSWS
Chalo its good
Now Ex will try to emotionally blackmail his soulmate
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
kare aur kar hi kya sakta hai woh 🤣
Phirse woh starting with his soulmates jaap and you love me I love you jaap 🤪
I don't even know how much of an impact this reveal will have with all the dragging they've been doing but let's see 😆 I'm only here to see Bajju be romantic and wear black vee necks 😆
when did he stop
He didn't 😆
Anurag learns the truth
Prerna distrusts Anurag as he vows to expose Mr Bajaj. Later, Anurag and Shivani are shocked to learn the secret behind Mr Bajaj and Prerna's marriage.
Originally posted by: vena.cava.
I don't even know how much of an impact this reveal will have with all the dragging they've been doing but let's see 😆 I'm only here to see Bajju be romantic and wear black vee necks 😆
Bajju is here toh saab sahi
how cute 🤣Originally posted by: vena.cava.
I don't even know how much of an impact this reveal will have with all the dragging they've been doing but let's see 😆 I'm only here to see Bajju be romantic and wear black vee necks 😆
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Anurag learns the truth
Prerna distrusts Anurag as he vows to expose Mr Bajaj. Later, Anurag and Shivani are shocked to learn the secret behind Mr Bajaj and Prerna's marriage.
why her 😡
She needs to stay away 😡
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Anurag learns the truth
Prerna distrusts Anurag as he vows to expose Mr Bajaj. Later, Anurag and Shivani are shocked to learn the secret behind Mr Bajaj and Prerna's marriage.
Thank you 🤗