Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

the way he pushed anupam today  i feel he  not gonna believe that child is not hisπŸ˜†

otherwise  no use 

i think it depends...

If Komo's track show improvement in the Show's rating, they will take this irredeemable route for Anurag. Perhaps Komo will be the one to successfully plant the seed of doubt on Onu's mind. i do not see any other establishment as Anu as of now knows that the husband and wife do not share the same bed. So him doubting Pre's pregnancy without an external stimuli will be simply dumb and stupid. After Anu's doubts and mistrust will pave the way for re-establishment of  the other couple.

If Komo's track will not work as desired, Anu will not distrust Pre. But they will fight together and hence we will get to see the track that will pit AnuPre against Bajaj-Komo.

Edited by bashful_moon - 4 years ago
Gigiri thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

nope..tbh I don't want any proof for pregnancy... Anurag's love n trust on pre should be enough for him to believe it's his child...he shouldn't even think twice on this....like I wanted pre to give him benefit of doubt for this attack I want him to believe her...

Yes I agree. No evidences need to prove the pregnancy to Anurag. That's his love. However it will be helpful to Basu members, especially Mohini. If Anurag does not trust on Prerna's pregnancy, it is better Prerna gives up Anurag forever. 

havima thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I feel that the video recording shown in the precap will be done by chacha nd chachi or tanvi.  We will get only small repreive from shivanis recording. Nahi toh drama quotient kam ho jayega. 

euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

i think it depends...

If Komo's track show improvement in the Show's rating, they will take this irredeemable route for Anurag. Perhaps Komo will be the one to successfully plant the seed of doubt on Onu's mind. i do not see any other establishment as Anu as of now knows that the husband and wife do not share the same bed. So him doubting Pre's pregnancy without an external stimuli will be simply dumb and stupid. After Anu's doubts and mistrust will pave the way for re-establishment of  the other couple.

If Komo's track will not work as desired, Anu will not distrust Pre. But they will fight together and hence we will get to see the track that will pit AnuPre against Bajaj-Komo.

Establishment of other couple isnt gonna happen now. Gaadi us station se nikal chuki hai πŸ˜†

havima thumbnail

Originally posted by: masdhu

Yes I agree. No evidences need to prove the pregnancy to Anurag. That's his love. However it will be helpful to Basu members, especially Mohini. If Anurag does not trust on Prerna's pregnancy, it is better Prerna gives up Anurag forever. 

We are traumatised for pre than her.

euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: havima

I feel that the video recording shown in the precap will be done by chacha nd chachi or tanvi.  We will get only small repreive from shivanis recording. Nahi toh drama quotient kam ho jayega. 

I feel its tanvi. 

havima thumbnail

Apart from pining for B she will have a small part atleast. Poor thing. 

bashful_moon thumbnail

Originally posted by: masdhu

True that!!!

He knows that the husband and wife don't share a bed and by default have not consummated their marriage. Despite this knowledge, if he is shown to doubt Pre's pregnancy, tab Prerna kuch kare na kare, I will be the one to give do-teen karare tamache on his gora gora gaal.

However, if he gives into Komo's manipulation that the child is not his or if he loses his memory, then it is quite possible for him to not acknowledge the child as his own.

bashful_moon thumbnail

Originally posted by: euphoric

Establishment of other couple isnt gonna happen now. Gaadi us station se nikal chuki hai πŸ˜†

Touchwood Euphoric!!!

AnuPre establish ho na ho, yeh establishment nahin honi chahiye..

Gigiri thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

True that!!!

He knows that the husband and wife don't share a bed and by default have not consummated their marriage. Despite this knowledge, if he is shown to doubt Pre's pregnancy, tab Prerna kuch kare na kare, I will be the one to give do-teen karare tamache on his gora gora gaal.

However, if he gives into Komo's manipulation that the child is not his or if he loses his memory, then it is quite possible for him to not acknowledge the child as his own.

The issue in Prerna's pregnancy is that why she didn't reveal the truth to Anurag  before Mr Bajaj marriage. Anurag will raise question on that. Because they lived Basu mansion. They love each other. They talked daily. At the jail, Anurag talked about their baby in future. But, Prerna did not talk any words about the pregnancy.